Thanksgiving Eve, Let’s Rock It!
Some of the best parties are going on this weekend and I have put together a little guide of where to party tonight and burn some calories before indulging tomorrow.
Some of the best parties are going on this weekend and I have put together a little guide of where to party tonight and burn some calories before indulging yourself tomorrow. This by far is one of the best nights to party in Miami; I will definitely be out and about making my rounds painting the town with my girls at my side. Can I get a WoOt-WooT!?!
- Get Stuffed at Plunge
Start the evening right and in style as you pre-party at Plunge at the Gansevoort as Fashionably Wednesdays hosts “Stuffed With Style” the most stylish Thanksgiving Eve party tonight. You can expect a fabulous fashion show hosted by Lea Kiss and the music will be provided by DJ Robin Louis. Remember this is the pre-party, doors open at 9pm.
- Jive Turkey at Louis
Once you’ve pre-partied a bit, head downstairs to Louis for the annual Jive Turkey event. Louis is one of the hottest places to be and be scene and this Thanksgiving eve Party is set to be out of control! Dress to impress and get their early, the doorman can be very finicky, guys must be with ladies; RSVP suggested.
Louis is located at: In the Gansevoort Hotel 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
For more info: www.louismiami.com
- 6th Annual Get Goosed Party at Play
Play formally known as the Fifth had a little nip/tuck action and has re-opened its doors with a new name; Play! Tonight DJ Vertigo and DJ Chino will rock the house for the 6th Annual Get Goosed event. The music is open format and the crowd will be filled with beautiful people all having a blast and sippin’ on Goose. Doors will open at 10pm, RSVP is suggested, Give the Turkey a break, go with the GOOSE!!!!
Play is located at: 1045 5th Street (5th & Lenox), Miami Beach
For more info: www.clubplaysouthbeach.com
- Give Thanks at Mia
Since it’s opened its doors Mia has become one of the most popular spots to be at. The crowd is always upscale, the music is amazing, and the food is delish. Tonight Mia will be hosting the first Thanksgiving eve event, Giving Thanks 2009. The event will benefit the Voices for Children Foundation and Camillus House. Give and you shall receive; guests who bring one unwrapped toy or a canned good will receive free admission and one complimentary cocktail, it’s always good to give. There will be a live performance by Suenalo in the patio and special guest Dj Louis Dee will provide the music in the main room. The dress code here is strictly enforced, guys no Tee’s or Polo’s.
Mia is located at: 20 Biscayne Blvd. in Downtown Miami
For more info: www.miabiscayne.com
- Elevate for a Cause at Club 50
Join Miami Children’s Hospital Foundation and “Elevate” for a cause at this Thanksgiving Eve event from 6p-8p. Bring an unwrapped toy and enjoy complimentary cocktails. This pre-party event is invitation only, make sure to RSVP. After the pre-party stay and dance at Club 50 for an amazing night at the hottest rooftop party in Brickell.
Club 50 is located at: The Viceroy 485 Brickell Ave. Downtown Miami
For more info: www.viceroymiami.com
These are just a few of the Thanksgiving eve bashes going on tonight; it’s going to a wild night, be sure to drive safe, look fierce, and give thanks! Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
- DJ Steve Lawler plays one party during Miami Music Week
- Paul Kalkbrenner makes his U.S. debut at Ultra
- Damian Lazarus is ready to Get Lost
- CD Review: Ultra Music Festival Compilation 2014
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Velvet Underground: Floral couture with Kalla Flowers in Coral Gables, Hearts and Stars Gala at Terra Veritatis mansion, Cuban zeitgeist, and free Guinness at the Delano on St. Patty's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 7 - 9
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death