Where will you be feasting this Thanksgiving?
Organic turkey, butternut squash soup, pumpkin pie - it's turkey time in the Magic City. Opt out of the home cooked meal at one of these dining options...
- 1500 at the Eden Roc brings farm to table to Thanksgiving with a buffet style feast. Menu items include roasted butternut squash soup, Caesar salad, roasted sablefish, crispy duck breast, roasted turkey, beef tenderloin and whipped mashed potatoes. Kids will cap off their meal with by customizing caramel apples.$45 per adult, $19.95 for kids 5-12. 4-10pm. 305-674-5594
- 660 at the Anglers treats guests to a family-style prix fixe menu. Highlights include oven roasted turkey and a fresh cranberry sauce with port wine, orange and Gran Marnier. Limited a la carte menu also available $34.95 per adult, $19.95 for kids 12 and under. 3-11pm, 786-594-5811
- BICE at the Hotel Victor has created a special holiday menu for the holidays. Highlights include creamy pumpkin soup, honey roasted ham, roasted turkey and pumpkin pie. $59 per person, 305-779-8888.
- The Biltmore host a champagne brunch featuring traditional Thanksgiving dishes as well as brunch classics like caviar, smoked salmon, shellfish, carved meats and fresh omelettes. Thanksgiving menu items featured include: roasted turkey, corn bread stuffing, mashed potatoes and green bean & wild mushroom casserole. 10am-2pm, $85 adults, $37.50 kids 5-11. Brunch also served Sunday, Nov 28.
- Bullddog is dishing out Thanksgiving in a Box. Invest $20 per person and enjoy maple brined hickory smoked turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, cornbread stuffing, sweet potato stuffing, braised collard greens and apple studel. Orders must be placed in advance. 305-940-9655.
- Canyon Ranch Grill skews savory & healthy with its prix fixe feast. Menu includes roasted turkey, whole wheat stuffing, sauteed green beans and pumpkin pie - all dishes are low in calories, fat & sugar. 4-10pm. $35 per guest. 305-514-7474.
- Ceccionis at Soho Beach House skews traditional with its buffet. Menu items include turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, candied carrots and praline bacon. $65 per adult, $20 per child. 786-507-7902.
- China Grill's Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale locations are supplementing their full menu with signature holiday dishes including roast turkey two ways & five spice pumpkin pie. Dinner available 6-10pm, 305.534.2211 (Miami) or 954-759-9950 (Fort Lauderdale).
- da Campo Osteria serves a family style three-course feast. Menu highlights include green bean gratin, a turkey duo, grilled summer ham and sausage and root vegetable stuffing. $65 per adult, $32.50 for kids 12 and under. Call 954-226-5002.
- The Fontainebleau offers a classic brunch in two of its ballrooms. The lavish feast includes a made-to-order omelet station, a salad bar, two carving stations and a dessert spread, 12pm-2:30pm or 3:30-5:30pm. $75 per adult, $32.50 for kids 4-12.
- Thanksgiving skews Italian at Fontana, where chef de cuisine Betania Salles serves a four-course menu. Choices include yellow lentil & pumpkin soup, sweet potato dumplings and roasted boneless turkey breast. 6-10pm, $59.
- Gotham is celebrating with a three-course pre-fixe feast from 2-10pm. The menu includes roasted fall squash soup, a grilled double cut 22oz pork chop and roasted free range turkey and confit leg. $60 per person.
- The Hyatt Regency Bonaventure is welcoming diners to a family-style Thanksgiving meal. Menu highlights include roasted turkey, cranberry pear relish and carved ham. $29 per adult, $15 for kids 5-12. 11:30am-3pm and 5-9pm. 954-616-1234 x7675.
- Jungle Island treats guests to a free Thanksgiving Day buffet with park admission. Explore animals, watch a show then feast on a buffet featuring roasted turkey, whipped potatoes baked baked ham. 305-400-7231, admission $32.95 adult, $24.95 child.
- The JW Marriott’s La Terraza pays tribute to Thanksgiving with a four-course feast. Menu highlights include cream of sweet potato soup, butternut squash and cranberry ravioli, roasted turkey and pumpkin cheesecake. Thursday, 11am-7pm $36 per person, 305-329-3500.
- Meat Market brings a taste of Thanksgiving to Lincoln Road with a turkey-centric a la carte menu. Highlights include a mixed grill of Bell and Evans fresh turkey leg and sweet potato beignets. 5pm-midnight. 305-532-0088.
- Head to Sunny Isles for Thanksgiving as Neomi’s Grill hosts a sit-down four-course feast featuring mini cornbread muffins, pumpkin bisque, jumbo lump crabmeat, butter basted turkey and green bean casserole. $49 per person, 3-7pm. Call 305-692-5770 for reservations.
- ONE Bal Harbour offers a day-long brunch this year. Menu highlights include breakfast pastries; a carving station with turkey, lamb and roasted salmon; a pasta station; sushi; and pumpkin and pecan pie. 11am-8pm. $75 per adult, $35 per child.
- Palme d’Or dishes out a four-course Thanksgiving dinner featuring pumpkin soup, grilled turbot filet, Maine lobster fricassée and farm raised turkey. Desserts include pumpkin & pecan cheesecake and chocolate dome with hazelnut ice cream. 6-10pm, $85.
- Prime 112 is offering a special Thanksgiving to go menu featuring a slow roasted 15lb turkey. Other menu items include sweet potato pie and Kobe beef & sausage stuffing. 305.538.9996 x211
- Quattro brings Thanksgiving to Lincoln Road with a three-course prix fixe feast. Menu highlights include baby arugula salad with crispy pancetta, pumpkin soup, braised turkey breast, oven roasted leg of lamb and baked ham. 4pm-close. $70 per person. 305-531-4833
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove offers Thanksgiving to go this year. The four-course feast for 6-8 guests includes harvest fall salad, roasted Tom turkey, festival medley of fall harvest vegetables and homemade pumpkin pie. $105 plus 20% gratuity. 305-644-4680.
- Scarpetta dishes out a Thanksgiving buffet from 1-8pm. Menu highlights include turkey, sliced ribeye, suckling pig, braised turkey legs and roasted Brussels sprouts. $65 per adult, $30 per child.
- The Setai pairs jazz with the classics. Indulge during the day with a brunch featuring singer Michelle Manzo from 11am-4pm. The brunch features unlimited Tattinger champagne and Bloody Marys. From 6-11pm indulge in a four-course Asian or American feast. Highlights include coconut & shrimp soup, tandoori turkey tikka, lobster avocado salad, roasted prime rib and pumpkin pecan pie. Brunch $85 per adult, $30 for kids up to 12. Dinner $85 per person, additional $30 for wine pairings. 305-520-6400.
- Soela offers a Spanish twist on the traditional with a four-course menu. Highlights include apple, beet & candied walnut salad; pumpkin and Andouille sausage soup; free range turkey; and pumpkin tart. $65 per person, $35 for kids under 12. 305-938-3111.
- Soyka dishes out a special a la carte Thanksgiving menu. Items include butternut squash soup, roast turkey breast, rack of lamb and pecan pie. 5-11pm. 305-759-3117.
- Head to Fort Lauderdale and feast at Steak 954. The a la carte menu includes butternut squash soup, roasted turkey dinner and marshmallow sweet potatoes. Regular menu available as well. 11:30am-9pm. 954-414-8333.
- Sugarcane adds a bit of fusion to the traditional Thanksgiving meal. Menu highlights include pan seared quail, truffle roasted turkey, who roasted fish and pumpkin cream filled donuts. 11:30am-midnight.
- Sushi Samba dromo is serving its regular menu in addition to holiday specials including braised short rib gyozas, mojo roasted turkey and kaobcha cheesecake.
- Opt for a Downtown Thanksgiving at the three-course Very Viceroy celebration. The menu includes Provencal salad, lobster risotto and beef tenderloin. $75 per person, $45 for kids under 12. 1-8pm. 305-503-4400.
- Vida at the Fontainebleau skews lighter with a three-course dinner. Menu includes pumpkin and squash bisque, herb butter basted turkey and classic stuffing. $35 per guest.
- Wish celebrates Thanksgiving with a three-course dinner menu. Items include butternut squash soup, roasted turkey breast and warm pumpkin pie. Regular a la carte menu will be available as well. $55 per person, 305-674-9474.
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend