Thalia to appear at Latino themed event at New World Symphony
For parents to be
For Hispanic Heritage Month, Thalia has hitched her, um, pins? to a diaper company.
The teamwork is to debut the new online initiative, “Mi musica, Mi herencia” (My Music, My Heritage), which offers parents a forum to connect and celebrate Latino culture through music.
Pampers and Thalia will kick-off the Mi musica, Mi herencia initiative in Miami Beach Oct. 25, with a party at the New World Symphony in Miami Beach. Expectant parents who will be able to treat their baby bumps to a selection of Latino favorites performed by University of Miami’s Henry Mancini Institute Orchestra. There will also be a chance to have your little one (to be) in an upcoming Pampers commercial.
Festivities begin at 7 pm at the new NWS, SunTrust Pavillion, 500 17th Street, Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision