Thalia to appear at Latino themed event at New World Symphony
For parents to be
For Hispanic Heritage Month, Thalia has hitched her, um, pins? to a diaper company.
The teamwork is to debut the new online initiative, “Mi musica, Mi herencia” (My Music, My Heritage), which offers parents a forum to connect and celebrate Latino culture through music.
Pampers and Thalia will kick-off the Mi musica, Mi herencia initiative in Miami Beach Oct. 25, with a party at the New World Symphony in Miami Beach. Expectant parents who will be able to treat their baby bumps to a selection of Latino favorites performed by University of Miami’s Henry Mancini Institute Orchestra. There will also be a chance to have your little one (to be) in an upcoming Pampers commercial.
Festivities begin at 7 pm at the new NWS, SunTrust Pavillion, 500 17th Street, Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love