Thalia to appear at Latino themed event at New World Symphony
For parents to be
For Hispanic Heritage Month, Thalia has hitched her, um, pins? to a diaper company.
The teamwork is to debut the new online initiative, “Mi musica, Mi herencia” (My Music, My Heritage), which offers parents a forum to connect and celebrate Latino culture through music.
Pampers and Thalia will kick-off the Mi musica, Mi herencia initiative in Miami Beach Oct. 25, with a party at the New World Symphony in Miami Beach. Expectant parents who will be able to treat their baby bumps to a selection of Latino favorites performed by University of Miami’s Henry Mancini Institute Orchestra. There will also be a chance to have your little one (to be) in an upcoming Pampers commercial.
Festivities begin at 7 pm at the new NWS, SunTrust Pavillion, 500 17th Street, Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails