Thalia to appear at Latino themed event at New World Symphony
For parents to be
For Hispanic Heritage Month, Thalia has hitched her, um, pins? to a diaper company.
The teamwork is to debut the new online initiative, “Mi musica, Mi herencia” (My Music, My Heritage), which offers parents a forum to connect and celebrate Latino culture through music.
Pampers and Thalia will kick-off the Mi musica, Mi herencia initiative in Miami Beach Oct. 25, with a party at the New World Symphony in Miami Beach. Expectant parents who will be able to treat their baby bumps to a selection of Latino favorites performed by University of Miami’s Henry Mancini Institute Orchestra. There will also be a chance to have your little one (to be) in an upcoming Pampers commercial.
Festivities begin at 7 pm at the new NWS, SunTrust Pavillion, 500 17th Street, Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet