Thalia to appear at Latino themed event at New World Symphony
For parents to be
For Hispanic Heritage Month, Thalia has hitched her, um, pins? to a diaper company.
The teamwork is to debut the new online initiative, “Mi musica, Mi herencia” (My Music, My Heritage), which offers parents a forum to connect and celebrate Latino culture through music.
Pampers and Thalia will kick-off the Mi musica, Mi herencia initiative in Miami Beach Oct. 25, with a party at the New World Symphony in Miami Beach. Expectant parents who will be able to treat their baby bumps to a selection of Latino favorites performed by University of Miami’s Henry Mancini Institute Orchestra. There will also be a chance to have your little one (to be) in an upcoming Pampers commercial.
Festivities begin at 7 pm at the new NWS, SunTrust Pavillion, 500 17th Street, Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight