Thalía Launches Line At Macy's
Macy's launches an exclusive new women's fashion brand inspired by Thalía in Spring 2015.
The Mexican mononymously known singer Thalía can add fashion star to her resume.
Macy's just announced it has signed a multi-year agreement for an exclusive new women's fashion brand inspired by Thalía, an internationally recognized actor, recording artist, music producer, author and philanthropist.
The new brand -— called Thalía Sodi — is expected to launch exclusively in 300 Macy's stores nationwide and on macys.com in spring 2015 with dresses, tops, pants, shoes and jewelry. Additional categories are expected in future years.
"I am very excited and honored to partner with Macy's, an iconic American brand that believes in our community, to launch a collection that will be fabulous, fun and flirty - truly representative of who I am as a Latina. This new fashion venture of apparel and accessories has been a longtime passion of mine and I can't wait for my fans and women from all over the world to wear my collection," Thalía says.
Viva la fashionista!
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28