Thalía Launches Line At Macy's
Macy's launches an exclusive new women's fashion brand inspired by Thalía in Spring 2015.
The Mexican mononymously known singer Thalía can add fashion star to her resume.
Macy's just announced it has signed a multi-year agreement for an exclusive new women's fashion brand inspired by Thalía, an internationally recognized actor, recording artist, music producer, author and philanthropist.
The new brand -— called Thalía Sodi — is expected to launch exclusively in 300 Macy's stores nationwide and on macys.com in spring 2015 with dresses, tops, pants, shoes and jewelry. Additional categories are expected in future years.
"I am very excited and honored to partner with Macy's, an iconic American brand that believes in our community, to launch a collection that will be fabulous, fun and flirty - truly representative of who I am as a Latina. This new fashion venture of apparel and accessories has been a longtime passion of mine and I can't wait for my fans and women from all over the world to wear my collection," Thalía says.
Viva la fashionista!
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills