Test Out Your Tshirt Designing Skills with a Miami Made Site
Homegrown company URep lets locals create t-shirts and purchase ones made by Miami designers.
Ever wanted to be a T-shirt designer? Well, now here’s your chance --thanks to homegrown company URep. The site lets locals submit their own creations and also sells tees fashioned by Miami denizens. Newbie designers submit their work and stand by waiting for URep users to cast their vote on whether their tee is 305 worthy.If their design makes the cut, artists win $305 and $1 for every shirt sold.
If you fancy just shopping then you can stock up on Miami themed tees that run the gamut from Cubanisms like Sawesera and Little Havana Rowing Club to more universal Magic City themed tops like Metro Fail and City Beautiful Bros. Tees start at $29.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up