MPORTANT NOTE: Keep this short and do not put HTML here. The field allows more characters than you s
New York-based chef Josh Capon of Miami Beach’s Lure Fishbar is star of the new Spike TV show “Frankenfood,” which premieres at 10 p.m. Sunday. Here, he picks his favorite Miami eats — other than Lure.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1