MPORTANT NOTE: Keep this short and do not put HTML here. The field allows more characters than you s
New York-based chef Josh Capon of Miami Beach’s Lure Fishbar is star of the new Spike TV show “Frankenfood,” which premieres at 10 p.m. Sunday. Here, he picks his favorite Miami eats — other than Lure.
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- North Miami's Great Harvest meets customers' kneads
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- 3 stars for Taperia Raca's fresh take on classic tapas in Miami
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette