Terrence Howard divorcing
What happened? They just got married, and now Terrence Howard's wife wants out. In court documents obtained by RadarOnline.com, Michelle Ghent states that the couple were married Jan. 20, 2010...
What happened? They just got married, and now Terrence Howard's wife wants out.
She wants spousal support and cites `irreconcilable differences.''
The Hustle & Flow star, 41, married his first wife Lori McCommas twice -- in 1989 and then in 2005, and they have three children. The exes have had ongoing contact, not altogether positive. In 2001, he was arrested on charges of beating her.
WORKING HIS MAGIC
No pink blankie for David Blaine's new baby girl. Try white.
The magician's fiancée, model Alizee Guinochet, went into labor in NYC during a blizzard.
The New York Post reports that the magician panicked because there were no cabs so Blaine flagged down a snow plow, which transported them to a hospital.
You can call Tom Hanks Oscar winner -- and grandpa. At 54.
Son Colin Hanks, 33, and his wife Samantha Bryant welcomed a girl named Olivia in L.A.
Colin's mother is the late actress Samantha Lewes.
The days of Johnny Depp are so behind Kate Moss. The model, 37, is engaged.
UK's The Sun first reported The Kills guitarist Jamie Hince popped the question Tuesday, and they're planning a July wedding.
Moss has never been married, but has an 8-year-old daughter with film editor Jefferson Hack.
On Our Radar
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution