Terrence Howard divorcing
What happened? They just got married, and now Terrence Howard's wife wants out. In court documents obtained by RadarOnline.com, Michelle Ghent states that the couple were married Jan. 20, 2010...
What happened? They just got married, and now Terrence Howard's wife wants out.
She wants spousal support and cites `irreconcilable differences.''
The Hustle & Flow star, 41, married his first wife Lori McCommas twice -- in 1989 and then in 2005, and they have three children. The exes have had ongoing contact, not altogether positive. In 2001, he was arrested on charges of beating her.
WORKING HIS MAGIC
No pink blankie for David Blaine's new baby girl. Try white.
The magician's fiancée, model Alizee Guinochet, went into labor in NYC during a blizzard.
The New York Post reports that the magician panicked because there were no cabs so Blaine flagged down a snow plow, which transported them to a hospital.
You can call Tom Hanks Oscar winner -- and grandpa. At 54.
Son Colin Hanks, 33, and his wife Samantha Bryant welcomed a girl named Olivia in L.A.
Colin's mother is the late actress Samantha Lewes.
The days of Johnny Depp are so behind Kate Moss. The model, 37, is engaged.
UK's The Sun first reported The Kills guitarist Jamie Hince popped the question Tuesday, and they're planning a July wedding.
Moss has never been married, but has an 8-year-old daughter with film editor Jefferson Hack.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz