Terrence Howard divorcing
What happened? They just got married, and now Terrence Howard's wife wants out. In court documents obtained by RadarOnline.com, Michelle Ghent states that the couple were married Jan. 20, 2010...
What happened? They just got married, and now Terrence Howard's wife wants out.
She wants spousal support and cites `irreconcilable differences.''
The Hustle & Flow star, 41, married his first wife Lori McCommas twice -- in 1989 and then in 2005, and they have three children. The exes have had ongoing contact, not altogether positive. In 2001, he was arrested on charges of beating her.
WORKING HIS MAGIC
No pink blankie for David Blaine's new baby girl. Try white.
The magician's fiancée, model Alizee Guinochet, went into labor in NYC during a blizzard.
The New York Post reports that the magician panicked because there were no cabs so Blaine flagged down a snow plow, which transported them to a hospital.
You can call Tom Hanks Oscar winner -- and grandpa. At 54.
Son Colin Hanks, 33, and his wife Samantha Bryant welcomed a girl named Olivia in L.A.
Colin's mother is the late actress Samantha Lewes.
The days of Johnny Depp are so behind Kate Moss. The model, 37, is engaged.
UK's The Sun first reported The Kills guitarist Jamie Hince popped the question Tuesday, and they're planning a July wedding.
Moss has never been married, but has an 8-year-old daughter with film editor Jefferson Hack.
On Our Radar
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet
- Local swimwear line Kai Lani featured at Funkshion Swim Week
- Talking to wedding singer who did duet with Jon Bon Jovi