Teresa Giudice wears local designer on RHONJ reunion show
Airing Sunday night
Love Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Guidice or hate her, the woman cleans up nice. The plunging, lycra-mesh gown she wears on the upcoming reunion show has a local connection: It’s HOLT, by French designer Elisea Nir, who has a showroom in Hallandale Beach and custom-made it for the reality star (the emerald beauty retails for $629 ar reveboutique.com). Nir also has a Real Housewives ally in Adriana de Moura, who was the face/body of the brand’s swimwear 2013 line. As for the reunion show, it debuts 10 p.m. Sunday on Bravo, and it’s a nasty one.
Almost everyone attacks Teresa, who is suspected of setting up her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, after a club owner claimed he once employed Gorga as a stripper (she claims she was just a bartender). Blood is still bad among the women, even though the situation went down last year.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters