Teresa Giudice wears local designer on RHONJ reunion show
Airing Sunday night
Love Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Guidice or hate her, the woman cleans up nice. The plunging, lycra-mesh gown she wears on the upcoming reunion show has a local connection: It’s HOLT, by French designer Elisea Nir, who has a showroom in Hallandale Beach and custom-made it for the reality star (the emerald beauty retails for $629 ar reveboutique.com). Nir also has a Real Housewives ally in Adriana de Moura, who was the face/body of the brand’s swimwear 2013 line. As for the reunion show, it debuts 10 p.m. Sunday on Bravo, and it’s a nasty one.
Almost everyone attacks Teresa, who is suspected of setting up her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, after a club owner claimed he once employed Gorga as a stripper (she claims she was just a bartender). Blood is still bad among the women, even though the situation went down last year.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew