Teresa Giudice wears local designer on RHONJ reunion show
Airing Sunday night
Love Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Guidice or hate her, the woman cleans up nice. The plunging, lycra-mesh gown she wears on the upcoming reunion show has a local connection: It’s HOLT, by French designer Elisea Nir, who has a showroom in Hallandale Beach and custom-made it for the reality star (the emerald beauty retails for $629 ar reveboutique.com). Nir also has a Real Housewives ally in Adriana de Moura, who was the face/body of the brand’s swimwear 2013 line. As for the reunion show, it debuts 10 p.m. Sunday on Bravo, and it’s a nasty one.
Almost everyone attacks Teresa, who is suspected of setting up her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, after a club owner claimed he once employed Gorga as a stripper (she claims she was just a bartender). Blood is still bad among the women, even though the situation went down last year.
On Our Radar
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker
- Lauren Conrad talks fashion and cocktails
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too