Teresa Giudice wears local designer on RHONJ reunion show
Airing Sunday night
Love Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Guidice or hate her, the woman cleans up nice. The plunging, lycra-mesh gown she wears on the upcoming reunion show has a local connection: It’s HOLT, by French designer Elisea Nir, who has a showroom in Hallandale Beach and custom-made it for the reality star (the emerald beauty retails for $629 ar reveboutique.com). Nir also has a Real Housewives ally in Adriana de Moura, who was the face/body of the brand’s swimwear 2013 line. As for the reunion show, it debuts 10 p.m. Sunday on Bravo, and it’s a nasty one.
Almost everyone attacks Teresa, who is suspected of setting up her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, after a club owner claimed he once employed Gorga as a stripper (she claims she was just a bartender). Blood is still bad among the women, even though the situation went down last year.
On Our Radar
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing