Tennis champ Caroline Wozniacki buys condo on Fisher Island
During the same month of her sudden breakup with golf star fiancé Rory McIlroy and an early exit from the French Open, records show tennis champ Caroline Wozniacki bought herself a nice condo on Fisher Island. Retail therapy, anyone? Wozniacki, 23, plunked down $1.7 million for a furnished, 1,850-square-foot condo at 2543 Fisher Island Dr. on May 2. The Danish damsel paid cash for the three-bedroom crib. Wozniacki’s name doesn’t appear on the deed. The owner is a corporation called PAC 2543. But the Miami-based company is ultimately owned by Wozniacki’s mom Anna, which speaks volumes about whom it’s really for. McIlroy spectacularly announced earlier this month that he wouldn’t marry his girlfriend of three years, even though they hired a wedding planner and sent out invitations and picked her dress. The Irish golfer owns a mansion in Palm Beach Gardens. Wozniacki was bounced from the first round of the French Open on Tuesday by Belgian Yanina Wickmayer.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture