Tennis champ Caroline Wozniacki buys condo on Fisher Island
During the same month of her sudden breakup with golf star fiancé Rory McIlroy and an early exit from the French Open, records show tennis champ Caroline Wozniacki bought herself a nice condo on Fisher Island. Retail therapy, anyone? Wozniacki, 23, plunked down $1.7 million for a furnished, 1,850-square-foot condo at 2543 Fisher Island Dr. on May 2. The Danish damsel paid cash for the three-bedroom crib. Wozniacki’s name doesn’t appear on the deed. The owner is a corporation called PAC 2543. But the Miami-based company is ultimately owned by Wozniacki’s mom Anna, which speaks volumes about whom it’s really for. McIlroy spectacularly announced earlier this month that he wouldn’t marry his girlfriend of three years, even though they hired a wedding planner and sent out invitations and picked her dress. The Irish golfer owns a mansion in Palm Beach Gardens. Wozniacki was bounced from the first round of the French Open on Tuesday by Belgian Yanina Wickmayer.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'