Tennis champ Caroline Wozniacki buys condo on Fisher Island
During the same month of her sudden breakup with golf star fiancé Rory McIlroy and an early exit from the French Open, records show tennis champ Caroline Wozniacki bought herself a nice condo on Fisher Island. Retail therapy, anyone? Wozniacki, 23, plunked down $1.7 million for a furnished, 1,850-square-foot condo at 2543 Fisher Island Dr. on May 2. The Danish damsel paid cash for the three-bedroom crib. Wozniacki’s name doesn’t appear on the deed. The owner is a corporation called PAC 2543. But the Miami-based company is ultimately owned by Wozniacki’s mom Anna, which speaks volumes about whom it’s really for. McIlroy spectacularly announced earlier this month that he wouldn’t marry his girlfriend of three years, even though they hired a wedding planner and sent out invitations and picked her dress. The Irish golfer owns a mansion in Palm Beach Gardens. Wozniacki was bounced from the first round of the French Open on Tuesday by Belgian Yanina Wickmayer.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie