Tennis champ Caroline Wozniacki buys condo on Fisher Island
During the same month of her sudden breakup with golf star fiancé Rory McIlroy and an early exit from the French Open, records show tennis champ Caroline Wozniacki bought herself a nice condo on Fisher Island. Retail therapy, anyone? Wozniacki, 23, plunked down $1.7 million for a furnished, 1,850-square-foot condo at 2543 Fisher Island Dr. on May 2. The Danish damsel paid cash for the three-bedroom crib. Wozniacki’s name doesn’t appear on the deed. The owner is a corporation called PAC 2543. But the Miami-based company is ultimately owned by Wozniacki’s mom Anna, which speaks volumes about whom it’s really for. McIlroy spectacularly announced earlier this month that he wouldn’t marry his girlfriend of three years, even though they hired a wedding planner and sent out invitations and picked her dress. The Irish golfer owns a mansion in Palm Beach Gardens. Wozniacki was bounced from the first round of the French Open on Tuesday by Belgian Yanina Wickmayer.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz