Temple St. Clair for Target
On August 29, jewelry designer Temple St. Clair hits Target stores.
Stars such as Beyoncé, Heidi Klum and Nicole Kidman adore this Big Apple designer's sweet yet bold jewelry designs.
Now you can, too.
How? Starting August 29, Temple St. Clair trinkets hit Target stores in the form of coiorful necklaces, earrings and rings.
Priced at $29 to $49, you can look luxe for less.
To locate a Target store, log on to www.target.com
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills