Telenovela star makes the crossover to Burn Notice
She'll play Sam's girlfriend
How can we let this show leave Miami? Burn Notice just keeps getting hotter. On Thursday night’s episode, we’ll meet Katie Barberi, known to most as a star from Telemundo’s steamy novela, Corazón Valiente (Brave Heart). The North Miami resident will be front and center in the episode titled “Desperate Times.” Barberi takes on the role of Ms. Reynolds, described in a release as a “complex heartbreaker” who’s been romantically linked to Sam (Bruce Campbell). The show’s matriarch, Madeline (Sharon Gless), is forced to enlist her help after Sam and his team disappear in Panama when an operation goes awry. Barberi is busy — also filming the third season of Nickelodeon Latin America’s hit Grachi.
On Our Radar
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution