Telenovela star makes the crossover to Burn Notice
She'll play Sam's girlfriend
How can we let this show leave Miami? Burn Notice just keeps getting hotter. On Thursday night’s episode, we’ll meet Katie Barberi, known to most as a star from Telemundo’s steamy novela, Corazón Valiente (Brave Heart). The North Miami resident will be front and center in the episode titled “Desperate Times.” Barberi takes on the role of Ms. Reynolds, described in a release as a “complex heartbreaker” who’s been romantically linked to Sam (Bruce Campbell). The show’s matriarch, Madeline (Sharon Gless), is forced to enlist her help after Sam and his team disappear in Panama when an operation goes awry. Barberi is busy — also filming the third season of Nickelodeon Latin America’s hit Grachi.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht