Telenovela star makes the crossover to Burn Notice
She'll play Sam's girlfriend
How can we let this show leave Miami? Burn Notice just keeps getting hotter. On Thursday night’s episode, we’ll meet Katie Barberi, known to most as a star from Telemundo’s steamy novela, Corazón Valiente (Brave Heart). The North Miami resident will be front and center in the episode titled “Desperate Times.” Barberi takes on the role of Ms. Reynolds, described in a release as a “complex heartbreaker” who’s been romantically linked to Sam (Bruce Campbell). The show’s matriarch, Madeline (Sharon Gless), is forced to enlist her help after Sam and his team disappear in Panama when an operation goes awry. Barberi is busy — also filming the third season of Nickelodeon Latin America’s hit Grachi.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision