Telenovela star makes the crossover to Burn Notice
She'll play Sam's girlfriend
How can we let this show leave Miami? Burn Notice just keeps getting hotter. On Thursday night’s episode, we’ll meet Katie Barberi, known to most as a star from Telemundo’s steamy novela, Corazón Valiente (Brave Heart). The North Miami resident will be front and center in the episode titled “Desperate Times.” Barberi takes on the role of Ms. Reynolds, described in a release as a “complex heartbreaker” who’s been romantically linked to Sam (Bruce Campbell). The show’s matriarch, Madeline (Sharon Gless), is forced to enlist her help after Sam and his team disappear in Panama when an operation goes awry. Barberi is busy — also filming the third season of Nickelodeon Latin America’s hit Grachi.
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again