Telenovela star makes the crossover to Burn Notice
She'll play Sam's girlfriend
How can we let this show leave Miami? Burn Notice just keeps getting hotter. On Thursday night’s episode, we’ll meet Katie Barberi, known to most as a star from Telemundo’s steamy novela, Corazón Valiente (Brave Heart). The North Miami resident will be front and center in the episode titled “Desperate Times.” Barberi takes on the role of Ms. Reynolds, described in a release as a “complex heartbreaker” who’s been romantically linked to Sam (Bruce Campbell). The show’s matriarch, Madeline (Sharon Gless), is forced to enlist her help after Sam and his team disappear in Panama when an operation goes awry. Barberi is busy — also filming the third season of Nickelodeon Latin America’s hit Grachi.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage