Teeny Bikinis and Bumpin' Beats
Check out the launch of Kristina Ashley swimwear and the beats of DJ Miguel G. all at Nikki Beach's CLUB 01.
CLUB 01 at Nikki Beach
One Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Every Miami gal needs a sundry of SPF, sunglasses, hats and swimwear.
So when 305 local Kristina Ashley launches her collection on Saturday, May 1 from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. (yes, a.m., that's not a typo), we're so there. The line is designed and constructed to compliment all body types, so gals can look and feel fabulous in a swimsuit. The inspiration? An array of cultures and striking islands from around the world. The collections are also known for their distinct flattering bottoms and versatile tops.
The show will take place as the clock strikes midnight at Nikki Beach’s latest makeover venture, CLUB O1. Fourteen models will stride down a 15-foot catwalk showcasing the 18-piece multi-colored collection representing Miami and its roots of flavor and originality.
In addition to the launch of the collection, CLUB O1 along with Vitamin C Communications, will be launching their new regular Saturday night party with sounds by DJ Miguel G.
For more information or to RSVP please call (305) 375-0179 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship