Teeny Bikinis and Bumpin' Beats
Check out the launch of Kristina Ashley swimwear and the beats of DJ Miguel G. all at Nikki Beach's CLUB 01.
Every Miami gal needs a sundry of SPF, sunglasses, hats and swimwear.
So when 305 local Kristina Ashley launches her collection on Saturday, May 1 from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. (yes, a.m., that's not a typo), we're so there. The line is designed and constructed to compliment all body types, so gals can look and feel fabulous in a swimsuit. The inspiration? An array of cultures and striking islands from around the world. The collections are also known for their distinct flattering bottoms and versatile tops.
The show will take place as the clock strikes midnight at Nikki Beach’s latest makeover venture, CLUB O1. Fourteen models will stride down a 15-foot catwalk showcasing the 18-piece multi-colored collection representing Miami and its roots of flavor and originality.
In addition to the launch of the collection, CLUB O1 along with Vitamin C Communications, will be launching their new regular Saturday night party with sounds by DJ Miguel G.
For more information or to RSVP please call (305) 375-0179 or e-mail email@example.com.
CLUB 01 at Nikki Beach
One Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?