Teen sensation Ryan Beatty performing in Miami
At Hard Rock Bayside
7Talented teen singer Ryan Beatty, whose debut EP “Because of You” hit #1 on the iTunes US Pop Albums chart, is headed to Miami to entertain us.
Ryan just wrapped up a successful summer touring from coast to coast, and was chosen to be one of the faces of AT&T’s national “It Can Wait” campaign to end texting and driving. He's busy working to raise awareness and end teen bullying.
After being nominated for a Teen Choice Awards for “Choice Web Star”, Ryan released h“Because of You” exclusively on iTunes on July 24th. In less than 24 hours, Ryan hit #1 Pop Album US Charts, while hitting #7 on the Top Album US Charts on iTunes overall – all without being signed to a label.
The lead single off of the EP “Hey LA” premiered on July 23rd on Radio Disney and created a frenzy of listeners vying for his album.
The young artist has since gained a worldwide following with nearly 33 million views on YouTube and 253,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel.
Many major peeps have taken notice, including Ryan Seacrest, who released Ryan’s first music video “Every Little Thing” on Ryanseacrest.com. And Ashton Kutcher recently raved about Beatty's talents and Justin Bieber performed a cover online of Beatty’s original single.
Did we mention he just turned 17?
His show starts at 6 p.m. Friday at the Hard Rock at Bayside Market Place.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how