Teen Mom Farrah Abraham hangs in Fort Lauderdale
Life's a beach
Who knew Farrah Abraham liked bands from the 1970s? While the “standout” Teen Mom was in Fort Lauderdale over the weekend (hosting a VIP party at Off the Hookah resto-lounge with Playboy bunnies, as evidenced on Twitter) she took some time to pose on the beach in a KISS-inspired bikini.
The Daily Mail posted snaps of the aspiring adult film star in the black and red number, embellished with crystals, devil eyes and tongue. The rockin’ style, called Kiss my A--, was handmade by local designer Beth Gerharts of Betty Bangs. Abraham knows the area; the mother of one used to attend the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale (likes culinary art).
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market