Teen Mom Farrah Abraham hangs in Fort Lauderdale
Life's a beach
Who knew Farrah Abraham liked bands from the 1970s? While the “standout” Teen Mom was in Fort Lauderdale over the weekend (hosting a VIP party at Off the Hookah resto-lounge with Playboy bunnies, as evidenced on Twitter) she took some time to pose on the beach in a KISS-inspired bikini.
The Daily Mail posted snaps of the aspiring adult film star in the black and red number, embellished with crystals, devil eyes and tongue. The rockin’ style, called Kiss my A--, was handmade by local designer Beth Gerharts of Betty Bangs. Abraham knows the area; the mother of one used to attend the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale (likes culinary art).
On Our Radar
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs