Teen Mom Farrah Abraham hangs in Fort Lauderdale
Life's a beach
Who knew Farrah Abraham liked bands from the 1970s? While the “standout” Teen Mom was in Fort Lauderdale over the weekend (hosting a VIP party at Off the Hookah resto-lounge with Playboy bunnies, as evidenced on Twitter) she took some time to pose on the beach in a KISS-inspired bikini.
The Daily Mail posted snaps of the aspiring adult film star in the black and red number, embellished with crystals, devil eyes and tongue. The rockin’ style, called Kiss my A--, was handmade by local designer Beth Gerharts of Betty Bangs. Abraham knows the area; the mother of one used to attend the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale (likes culinary art).
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore