Taylor-Pawley romance recalled
Gossip Girls’ Jessica Szohr was seen Saturday at the ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa for an event promoting the new Jaguar XJ. Joined by a pal, she hopped into the new car and headed to the Boca Raton Resort & Club for lunch at Morimoto and dessert at Serendipity.
Harry Wayne Casey, aka KC of Sunshine Band fame, had dinner Monday night at Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink with four other friends in what seemed like a reunion of sorts, says our source. Also there: ex baseball player Mike Piazza having an early dinner with two others.
Rafael Nadal, who was staying at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami during the 2011 Sony Ericsson Open, was had dinner with friends Tuesday night at the hotel’s db Bistro Moderne.
Need a reason to, uh, Cruise to Fort Lauderdale in May? According to the Sun Sentinel, starting next month, Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Paul Giamatti, Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough will be out and about in Broward County filming the movie version of the hit Broadway musical Rock of Ages. The shoot will take place on Fort Lauderdale Beach and elsewhere throughout the area.
Tennis superstar Roger Federer spent some time away from the court on Thursday night when he took his wife to Asia de Cuba for her birthday dinner.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot