Taylor-Pawley romance recalled
Gossip Girls’ Jessica Szohr was seen Saturday at the ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa for an event promoting the new Jaguar XJ. Joined by a pal, she hopped into the new car and headed to the Boca Raton Resort & Club for lunch at Morimoto and dessert at Serendipity.
Harry Wayne Casey, aka KC of Sunshine Band fame, had dinner Monday night at Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink with four other friends in what seemed like a reunion of sorts, says our source. Also there: ex baseball player Mike Piazza having an early dinner with two others.
Rafael Nadal, who was staying at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami during the 2011 Sony Ericsson Open, was had dinner with friends Tuesday night at the hotel’s db Bistro Moderne.
Need a reason to, uh, Cruise to Fort Lauderdale in May? According to the Sun Sentinel, starting next month, Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Paul Giamatti, Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough will be out and about in Broward County filming the movie version of the hit Broadway musical Rock of Ages. The shoot will take place on Fort Lauderdale Beach and elsewhere throughout the area.
Tennis superstar Roger Federer spent some time away from the court on Thursday night when he took his wife to Asia de Cuba for her birthday dinner.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video