Tax time deals at Angelique, BLT, RA Sushi, P.F. Chang’s
4/13/2011It’s tax time, and South Florida restaurants want to ease your pain: Angelique Euro Café, 117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, invites you to break away from your 1040 form for a $10.40 lunch special through Friday with a choice of three wraps, fries or soup plus a cookie and soft drink; 305-529-9922. BLT Steak at the Betsy, 1440 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach, invites you to celebrate filing day, which falls on Monday, with half-price cocktails and wine (by the glass or bottle) at lunch and dinner; 305-673-0044. RA Sushi, 5829 SW 73rd St., Miami, has dubbed it “Manic Monday,” and plans to extend its happy hour from 3 p.m. to closing with $2-$7 beers, wine and cocktails; 305-341-0092. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, with seven South Florida locations, will offer a 15 percent discount on all food orders — dine in or takeout — on Monday; www.pfchangs.com.
- President Hello Kitty? She's giving away free cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating