OchoPlacas Tattoos' "3-0-5 Day" offers Dade-inspired ink deal.
By Samantha Victor
Brand yourself as an eternal Miamian: OchoPlacas Tattoos launches a tribute to Dade County on Thursday, July 23, 2009 with “3-0-5 Day,” the parlor’s first annual event to prove unflagging 305 pride through tattoo art.
The Calle Ocho-based studio, a favorite of rappers Pitbull and Birdman, will create custom-designed artwork using Miami’s infamous area code from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. for only $35 per tattoo.
Though the ink is a bargain, the level of creative commitment will still be there — artists John Vale, Javier Betancourt and Vincent Vasconez will re-interpret the digits as individualized works suited to each clients' sensibilities and style.
To book, call 305-264-0888 or visit www.ochoplacas.com. The parlor is located at 6240 SW 8th Street, Miami.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida stages are hot in January
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend