OchoPlacas Tattoos' "3-0-5 Day" offers Dade-inspired ink deal.
By Samantha Victor
Brand yourself as an eternal Miamian: OchoPlacas Tattoos launches a tribute to Dade County on Thursday, July 23, 2009 with “3-0-5 Day,” the parlor’s first annual event to prove unflagging 305 pride through tattoo art.
The Calle Ocho-based studio, a favorite of rappers Pitbull and Birdman, will create custom-designed artwork using Miami’s infamous area code from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. for only $35 per tattoo.
Though the ink is a bargain, the level of creative commitment will still be there — artists John Vale, Javier Betancourt and Vincent Vasconez will re-interpret the digits as individualized works suited to each clients' sensibilities and style.
To book, call 305-264-0888 or visit www.ochoplacas.com. The parlor is located at 6240 SW 8th Street, Miami.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016