OchoPlacas Tattoos' "3-0-5 Day" offers Dade-inspired ink deal.
By Samantha Victor
Brand yourself as an eternal Miamian: OchoPlacas Tattoos launches a tribute to Dade County on Thursday, July 23, 2009 with “3-0-5 Day,” the parlor’s first annual event to prove unflagging 305 pride through tattoo art.
The Calle Ocho-based studio, a favorite of rappers Pitbull and Birdman, will create custom-designed artwork using Miami’s infamous area code from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. for only $35 per tattoo.
Though the ink is a bargain, the level of creative commitment will still be there — artists John Vale, Javier Betancourt and Vincent Vasconez will re-interpret the digits as individualized works suited to each clients' sensibilities and style.
To book, call 305-264-0888 or visit www.ochoplacas.com. The parlor is located at 6240 SW 8th Street, Miami.
See and Do
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes