OchoPlacas Tattoos' "3-0-5 Day" offers Dade-inspired ink deal.
By Samantha Victor
Brand yourself as an eternal Miamian: OchoPlacas Tattoos launches a tribute to Dade County on Thursday, July 23, 2009 with “3-0-5 Day,” the parlor’s first annual event to prove unflagging 305 pride through tattoo art.
The Calle Ocho-based studio, a favorite of rappers Pitbull and Birdman, will create custom-designed artwork using Miami’s infamous area code from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. for only $35 per tattoo.
Though the ink is a bargain, the level of creative commitment will still be there — artists John Vale, Javier Betancourt and Vincent Vasconez will re-interpret the digits as individualized works suited to each clients' sensibilities and style.
To book, call 305-264-0888 or visit www.ochoplacas.com. The parlor is located at 6240 SW 8th Street, Miami.
See and Do
- Discounts! Freebies! Prizes! Oh, and you’ll have to take the bus
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel