Taste of the Nation returns to South Florida
The annual fundraiser for Share Our Strength is Tuesday at the Loews Miami Beach.
Taste of the Nation
7-10 p.m. June 17
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Charity Chowdown: Taste of the Nation returns to South Florida on Tuesday, June 17, with its annual fundraiser for Share Our Strength, aimed at ending childhood hunger.
Miami chefs Allen Susser and Timon Balloo have compiled a heavy-hitting group of more than 50 chefs and restaurants to donate to the cause.
And that means you'll eat very well if you pony up $125 for a general admission ticket ($250 for VIP, which includes early access and an after-party), the proceeds of which go to Share Our Strength. The GA event runs from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, 1601 Collins Ave.
Tickets to a tequila after-party, happening from 10 p.m. to midnight at the adjacent Lure Fishbar, cost $75.
Tickets and more info are available here.
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo