Taste of the Nation returns to South Florida
The annual fundraiser for Share Our Strength is Tuesday at the Loews Miami Beach.
Charity Chowdown: Taste of the Nation returns to South Florida on Tuesday, June 17, with its annual fundraiser for Share Our Strength, aimed at ending childhood hunger.
Miami chefs Allen Susser and Timon Balloo have compiled a heavy-hitting group of more than 50 chefs and restaurants to donate to the cause.
And that means you'll eat very well if you pony up $125 for a general admission ticket ($250 for VIP, which includes early access and an after-party), the proceeds of which go to Share Our Strength. The GA event runs from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, 1601 Collins Ave.
Tickets to a tequila after-party, happening from 10 p.m. to midnight at the adjacent Lure Fishbar, cost $75.
Tickets and more info are available here.
Taste of the Nation
7-10 p.m. June 17
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- How eating at a Miami Italian restaurant can aid Italy earthquake relief
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza