Taste of the Nation returns to South Florida
The annual fundraiser for Share Our Strength is Tuesday at the Loews Miami Beach.
Taste of the Nation
7-10 p.m. June 17
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Charity Chowdown: Taste of the Nation returns to South Florida on Tuesday, June 17, with its annual fundraiser for Share Our Strength, aimed at ending childhood hunger.
Miami chefs Allen Susser and Timon Balloo have compiled a heavy-hitting group of more than 50 chefs and restaurants to donate to the cause.
And that means you'll eat very well if you pony up $125 for a general admission ticket ($250 for VIP, which includes early access and an after-party), the proceeds of which go to Share Our Strength. The GA event runs from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, 1601 Collins Ave.
Tickets to a tequila after-party, happening from 10 p.m. to midnight at the adjacent Lure Fishbar, cost $75.
Tickets and more info are available here.
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park