Taste of the Nation returns to South Florida
The annual fundraiser for Share Our Strength is Tuesday at the Loews Miami Beach.
Taste of the Nation
7-10 p.m. June 17
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Charity Chowdown: Taste of the Nation returns to South Florida on Tuesday, June 17, with its annual fundraiser for Share Our Strength, aimed at ending childhood hunger.
Miami chefs Allen Susser and Timon Balloo have compiled a heavy-hitting group of more than 50 chefs and restaurants to donate to the cause.
And that means you'll eat very well if you pony up $125 for a general admission ticket ($250 for VIP, which includes early access and an after-party), the proceeds of which go to Share Our Strength. The GA event runs from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, 1601 Collins Ave.
Tickets to a tequila after-party, happening from 10 p.m. to midnight at the adjacent Lure Fishbar, cost $75.
Tickets and more info are available here.
- Kitchen changes at Miami Beach restaurants The Dutch and Essensia
- Stephen Starr's The Continental opens in Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to BLT Prime chef Dustin Ward
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach