Taste of the Nation returns to South Florida
The annual fundraiser for Share Our Strength is Tuesday at the Loews Miami Beach.
Taste of the Nation
7-10 p.m. June 17
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Charity Chowdown: Taste of the Nation returns to South Florida on Tuesday, June 17, with its annual fundraiser for Share Our Strength, aimed at ending childhood hunger.
Miami chefs Allen Susser and Timon Balloo have compiled a heavy-hitting group of more than 50 chefs and restaurants to donate to the cause.
And that means you'll eat very well if you pony up $125 for a general admission ticket ($250 for VIP, which includes early access and an after-party), the proceeds of which go to Share Our Strength. The GA event runs from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, 1601 Collins Ave.
Tickets to a tequila after-party, happening from 10 p.m. to midnight at the adjacent Lure Fishbar, cost $75.
Tickets and more info are available here.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015