Taste of the Garden brings culinary delights to the Miami Beach Botanical Garden
Taste the flavors of Miami at this food and wine event to benefit the Miami Beach Garden Conservancy and the Miami Beach Garden Club.
Taste of the Garden
6:30-9:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30
Miami Beach Botanical Garden, 2000 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach
Tickets $100 at 305-673-7256, ext. 206; online at www.mbgarden.org
Get a taste of Miami's culinary highlights at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden's Taste of the Garden, an evening of culinary delights with more than 20 of Miami’s premier chefs and restaurants showcasing signature dishes in the lovely tropical setting of the garden’s Great Lawn. Guests will sip wines, beers and specialty cocktails while they graze the offerings and enjoy live entertainment. A silent auction offers a wide selection of spa and pampering packages, travel adventures, gift baskets and other goodies. Complimentary valet parking is provided.
Participating restaurants include Books & Books Cafe, Essensia @ The Palms Hotel & Spa, Florida Cookery, Michelle Bernstein Catering, Shake Shack and many more. The event is presented by the Miami Beach Garden Conservancy and the Miami Beach Garden Club. Proceeds support the Garden’s arts and education programming and support the Garden Club’s environmental education mission.
See and Do
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 19-21
- Five things you didn't know about DJ Irie