Taste of the Garden brings culinary delights to the Miami Beach Botanical Garden
Taste the flavors of Miami at this food and wine event to benefit the Miami Beach Garden Conservancy and the Miami Beach Garden Club.
Get a taste of Miami's culinary highlights at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden's Taste of the Garden, an evening of culinary delights with more than 20 of Miami’s premier chefs and restaurants showcasing signature dishes in the lovely tropical setting of the garden’s Great Lawn. Guests will sip wines, beers and specialty cocktails while they graze the offerings and enjoy live entertainment. A silent auction offers a wide selection of spa and pampering packages, travel adventures, gift baskets and other goodies. Complimentary valet parking is provided.
Participating restaurants include Books & Books Cafe, Essensia @ The Palms Hotel & Spa, Florida Cookery, Michelle Bernstein Catering, Shake Shack and many more. The event is presented by the Miami Beach Garden Conservancy and the Miami Beach Garden Club. Proceeds support the Garden’s arts and education programming and support the Garden Club’s environmental education mission.
Taste of the Garden
6:30-9:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30
Miami Beach Botanical Garden, 2000 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach
Tickets $100 at 305-673-7256, ext. 206; online at www.mbgarden.org
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival