Taste of the Garden brings culinary delights to the Miami Beach Botanical Garden
Taste the flavors of Miami at this food and wine event to benefit the Miami Beach Garden Conservancy and the Miami Beach Garden Club.
Get a taste of Miami's culinary highlights at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden's Taste of the Garden, an evening of culinary delights with more than 20 of Miami’s premier chefs and restaurants showcasing signature dishes in the lovely tropical setting of the garden’s Great Lawn. Guests will sip wines, beers and specialty cocktails while they graze the offerings and enjoy live entertainment. A silent auction offers a wide selection of spa and pampering packages, travel adventures, gift baskets and other goodies. Complimentary valet parking is provided.
Participating restaurants include Books & Books Cafe, Essensia @ The Palms Hotel & Spa, Florida Cookery, Michelle Bernstein Catering, Shake Shack and many more. The event is presented by the Miami Beach Garden Conservancy and the Miami Beach Garden Club. Proceeds support the Garden’s arts and education programming and support the Garden Club’s environmental education mission.
Taste of the Garden
6:30-9:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30
Miami Beach Botanical Garden, 2000 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach
Tickets $100 at 305-673-7256, ext. 206; online at www.mbgarden.org
See and Do
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing
- Miami is Raising the Vibe this Fall