Taste of the Garden brings culinary delights to the Miami Beach Botanical Garden
Taste the flavors of Miami at this food and wine event to benefit the Miami Beach Garden Conservancy and the Miami Beach Garden Club.
Taste of the Garden
6:30-9:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30
Miami Beach Botanical Garden, 2000 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach
Tickets $100 at 305-673-7256, ext. 206; online at www.mbgarden.org
Get a taste of Miami's culinary highlights at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden's Taste of the Garden, an evening of culinary delights with more than 20 of Miami’s premier chefs and restaurants showcasing signature dishes in the lovely tropical setting of the garden’s Great Lawn. Guests will sip wines, beers and specialty cocktails while they graze the offerings and enjoy live entertainment. A silent auction offers a wide selection of spa and pampering packages, travel adventures, gift baskets and other goodies. Complimentary valet parking is provided.
Participating restaurants include Books & Books Cafe, Essensia @ The Palms Hotel & Spa, Florida Cookery, Michelle Bernstein Catering, Shake Shack and many more. The event is presented by the Miami Beach Garden Conservancy and the Miami Beach Garden Club. Proceeds support the Garden’s arts and education programming and support the Garden Club’s environmental education mission.
See and Do
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes