Taste the Fed's fall menu & support the local restaurant
Love the Fed and its sister pop-up restaurant Phuc Yea!? Support them.
Bite into something new this season as The Fed launches a revamped fall menu. The family-style menu has been split into four sections: Classics, Pescatarian Pleasures, Meatlovers' Delight and Veggie Friendly. Old favorites like Jar o'Duck and Buffalo style pig wing now share space with smoky fried chicken, venison chili & fries, PHATburger, golden baby conch salad and truffled egg & buttered dumplings. Ease the burden of decision-making by going with the $33 four-course chef's tasting menu.
Love the Fed and its sister pop-up restaurant Phuc Yea!? Support them. Zapata and partner Aniece Meinhold are applying for a Chase bank Mission Main Street Bank grant. They need 250 customer votes in order to be eligible for panel review. Click here to read more about the contest & here to vote.
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
- Cafe Prima Pasta carb loads for National Ravioli Day March 20
- Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9
- Earl's Kitchen + Bar opens in Dadeland March 12
- Dade & Broward spring restaurant openings
- Rok:Brgr & Sixpoint Brewery host beer dinner March 5
- Biscayne Tavern hosts Cigar City Brewery dinner March 11