Taste the Fed's fall menu & support the local restaurant
Love the Fed and its sister pop-up restaurant Phuc Yea!? Support them.
Bite into something new this season as The Fed launches a revamped fall menu. The family-style menu has been split into four sections: Classics, Pescatarian Pleasures, Meatlovers' Delight and Veggie Friendly. Old favorites like Jar o'Duck and Buffalo style pig wing now share space with smoky fried chicken, venison chili & fries, PHATburger, golden baby conch salad and truffled egg & buttered dumplings. Ease the burden of decision-making by going with the $33 four-course chef's tasting menu.
Love the Fed and its sister pop-up restaurant Phuc Yea!? Support them. Zapata and partner Aniece Meinhold are applying for a Chase bank Mission Main Street Bank grant. They need 250 customer votes in order to be eligible for panel review. Click here to read more about the contest & here to vote.
- Thasos debuts Thursday & Friday happy hours in Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz-Carlton South Beach debuts a Saturday Seafood Bake
- Saturday brunch returns to Tongue & Cheek
- Epicure Market opens in the Gables
- Scarpetta celebrates 5 years with special feast
- Meat Market presents a Storied Night rum supper Dec 17
- Tongue & Cheek’s toasts the “Art Basel Hangover” with a Dec 10 happy hour
- 5 Napkin Grill debuts specialty burger & shake for holidays
- Buffalo Wild Wings opens at Town Center Aventura on Dec 10
- Feast with the Fed, Tongue & Cheek, Swine, Buttercream Cupcakes, Allen Susser & Norman Van Aken Dec 6