Taste the Fed's fall menu & support the local restaurant
Love the Fed and its sister pop-up restaurant Phuc Yea!? Support them.
Bite into something new this season as The Fed launches a revamped fall menu. The family-style menu has been split into four sections: Classics, Pescatarian Pleasures, Meatlovers' Delight and Veggie Friendly. Old favorites like Jar o'Duck and Buffalo style pig wing now share space with smoky fried chicken, venison chili & fries, PHATburger, golden baby conch salad and truffled egg & buttered dumplings. Ease the burden of decision-making by going with the $33 four-course chef's tasting menu.
Love the Fed and its sister pop-up restaurant Phuc Yea!? Support them. Zapata and partner Aniece Meinhold are applying for a Chase bank Mission Main Street Bank grant. They need 250 customer votes in order to be eligible for panel review. Click here to read more about the contest & here to vote.
- Swine Southern seeks new top chef as Jacob Anaya leaves Miami for California
- Saffron Supper Club lands at Bocce in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez