Taste the Fed's fall menu & support the local restaurant
Love the Fed and its sister pop-up restaurant Phuc Yea!? Support them.
Bite into something new this season as The Fed launches a revamped fall menu. The family-style menu has been split into four sections: Classics, Pescatarian Pleasures, Meatlovers' Delight and Veggie Friendly. Old favorites like Jar o'Duck and Buffalo style pig wing now share space with smoky fried chicken, venison chili & fries, PHATburger, golden baby conch salad and truffled egg & buttered dumplings. Ease the burden of decision-making by going with the $33 four-course chef's tasting menu.
Love the Fed and its sister pop-up restaurant Phuc Yea!? Support them. Zapata and partner Aniece Meinhold are applying for a Chase bank Mission Main Street Bank grant. They need 250 customer votes in order to be eligible for panel review. Click here to read more about the contest & here to vote.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi