Taste the Fed's fall menu & support the local restaurant
Love the Fed and its sister pop-up restaurant Phuc Yea!? Support them.
Bite into something new this season as The Fed launches a revamped fall menu. The family-style menu has been split into four sections: Classics, Pescatarian Pleasures, Meatlovers' Delight and Veggie Friendly. Old favorites like Jar o'Duck and Buffalo style pig wing now share space with smoky fried chicken, venison chili & fries, PHATburger, golden baby conch salad and truffled egg & buttered dumplings. Ease the burden of decision-making by going with the $33 four-course chef's tasting menu.
Love the Fed and its sister pop-up restaurant Phuc Yea!? Support them. Zapata and partner Aniece Meinhold are applying for a Chase bank Mission Main Street Bank grant. They need 250 customer votes in order to be eligible for panel review. Click here to read more about the contest & here to vote.
- Food truck fiasco: How one man preyed on Miami dreamers
- How eating at a Miami Italian restaurant can aid Italy earthquake relief
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot