Taste of Doral highlights city's international restaurants
The third annual restaurant promotion runs through July.
The third annual Taste of Doral runs through July 31, aimed at putting the city’s international cuisine on South Florida’s culinary map.
Participating restaurants offering prix fixe deals include Carino’s Italian, Brazaviva Churrascaria, El Arepazo 2 Venezuela Cuisine, Il Forno Ristorante, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Trattoria Dal Nonno, Divino Ceviche, Giraffas and Chili’s Grill & Bar.
More information: atasteofdoral.com.
- The Federal and Haven team up for a Halloween-inspired menu
- Izzy's Fish & Oyster to swim in to South Beach
- What's the Best? South Florida restaurants with a view
- Amaize, an arepa-teria, to open in Doral
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy