Taste of Doral highlights city's international restaurants
The third annual restaurant promotion runs through July.
The third annual Taste of Doral runs through July 31, aimed at putting the city’s international cuisine on South Florida’s culinary map.
Participating restaurants offering prix fixe deals include Carino’s Italian, Brazaviva Churrascaria, El Arepazo 2 Venezuela Cuisine, Il Forno Ristorante, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Trattoria Dal Nonno, Divino Ceviche, Giraffas and Chili’s Grill & Bar.
More information: atasteofdoral.com.
- Oolite to debut vegan dishes at Conscious Bite Out dinner Dec. 11
- Lique Restaurant & Lounge opens on Intracoastal Waterway in North Miami Beach
- Sandbar in Coconut Grove is renamed The Hot Rock after 'Bar Rescue' takeover
- Kuro Japanese restaurant to open at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- The List: Mignonette and Blue Collar chef-owner Danny Serfer
- Beefed-up seafood menu at Steak 954
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014