Taste of Doral highlights city's international restaurants
The third annual restaurant promotion runs through July.
The third annual Taste of Doral runs through July 31, aimed at putting the city’s international cuisine on South Florida’s culinary map.
Participating restaurants offering prix fixe deals include Carino’s Italian, Brazaviva Churrascaria, El Arepazo 2 Venezuela Cuisine, Il Forno Ristorante, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Trattoria Dal Nonno, Divino Ceviche, Giraffas and Chili’s Grill & Bar.
More information: atasteofdoral.com.
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach