Taste of Doral highlights city's international restaurants
The third annual restaurant promotion runs through July.
The third annual Taste of Doral runs through July 31, aimed at putting the city’s international cuisine on South Florida’s culinary map.
Participating restaurants offering prix fixe deals include Carino’s Italian, Brazaviva Churrascaria, El Arepazo 2 Venezuela Cuisine, Il Forno Ristorante, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Trattoria Dal Nonno, Divino Ceviche, Giraffas and Chili’s Grill & Bar.
More information: atasteofdoral.com.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi