Taste of Doral highlights city's international restaurants
The third annual restaurant promotion runs through July.
The third annual Taste of Doral runs through July 31, aimed at putting the city’s international cuisine on South Florida’s culinary map.
Participating restaurants offering prix fixe deals include Carino’s Italian, Brazaviva Churrascaria, El Arepazo 2 Venezuela Cuisine, Il Forno Ristorante, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Trattoria Dal Nonno, Divino Ceviche, Giraffas and Chili’s Grill & Bar.
More information: atasteofdoral.com.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events