Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
This summer Target is partnering with Feed Projects LLC, on a design-for-a-good-cause project, which previously teamed with Gap. The humanitarian organization founded by Lauren Bush Lauren will co-design the FEED USA Target Collection. The lifestyle collection includes more than 50 pieces from sporting goods and clothing to housewares and accessories. The goal: provide more than 10 million meals through Feeding America with proceeds for the collection. The line is available for a limited time, beginning June 30.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market