Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
This summer Target is partnering with Feed Projects LLC, on a design-for-a-good-cause project, which previously teamed with Gap. The humanitarian organization founded by Lauren Bush Lauren will co-design the FEED USA Target Collection. The lifestyle collection includes more than 50 pieces from sporting goods and clothing to housewares and accessories. The goal: provide more than 10 million meals through Feeding America with proceeds for the collection. The line is available for a limited time, beginning June 30.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika