Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
This summer Target is partnering with Feed Projects LLC, on a design-for-a-good-cause project, which previously teamed with Gap. The humanitarian organization founded by Lauren Bush Lauren will co-design the FEED USA Target Collection. The lifestyle collection includes more than 50 pieces from sporting goods and clothing to housewares and accessories. The goal: provide more than 10 million meals through Feeding America with proceeds for the collection. The line is available for a limited time, beginning June 30.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules