Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
This summer Target is partnering with Feed Projects LLC, on a design-for-a-good-cause project, which previously teamed with Gap. The humanitarian organization founded by Lauren Bush Lauren will co-design the FEED USA Target Collection. The lifestyle collection includes more than 50 pieces from sporting goods and clothing to housewares and accessories. The goal: provide more than 10 million meals through Feeding America with proceeds for the collection. The line is available for a limited time, beginning June 30.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador