Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
This summer Target is partnering with Feed Projects LLC, on a design-for-a-good-cause project, which previously teamed with Gap. The humanitarian organization founded by Lauren Bush Lauren will co-design the FEED USA Target Collection. The lifestyle collection includes more than 50 pieces from sporting goods and clothing to housewares and accessories. The goal: provide more than 10 million meals through Feeding America with proceeds for the collection. The line is available for a limited time, beginning June 30.
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding