The one-stop, get-glam shop is nestled in the de rigueur Design District.
4600 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami
The lowdown: From show-stopping gowns to everyday jeans, recently opened Tanya-Marie Designs boutique has got you covered. The stylist-turned-boutique-owner’s shop is brimming with flowy frocks, glitzy accessories and even menswear. Simply said, there’s something for everyone here.
The ‘hood: The one-stop, get-glam shop is nestled in the de rigueur Design District.
The ambience: The boutique mirrors the label’s creations — indulgent yet bohemian at the same time. Mirrored furniture, white floors and an oversized spherical chandelier create a contemporary vibe.
Highlights: Scoop up sensuous floor-length dresses, perfect for the summer trousseaux. Tanya-Marie’s designs feature rich fabrics from around the globe, embellished with custom jewels. Also up for keeps? Handbags, shoes and jewelry sure to add pizzazz to any look.
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town