The one-stop, get-glam shop is nestled in the de rigueur Design District.
The lowdown: From show-stopping gowns to everyday jeans, recently opened Tanya-Marie Designs boutique has got you covered. The stylist-turned-boutique-owner’s shop is brimming with flowy frocks, glitzy accessories and even menswear. Simply said, there’s something for everyone here.
The ‘hood: The one-stop, get-glam shop is nestled in the de rigueur Design District.
The ambience: The boutique mirrors the label’s creations — indulgent yet bohemian at the same time. Mirrored furniture, white floors and an oversized spherical chandelier create a contemporary vibe.
Highlights: Scoop up sensuous floor-length dresses, perfect for the summer trousseaux. Tanya-Marie’s designs feature rich fabrics from around the globe, embellished with custom jewels. Also up for keeps? Handbags, shoes and jewelry sure to add pizzazz to any look.
4600 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood