The one-stop, get-glam shop is nestled in the de rigueur Design District.
4600 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami
The lowdown: From show-stopping gowns to everyday jeans, recently opened Tanya-Marie Designs boutique has got you covered. The stylist-turned-boutique-owner’s shop is brimming with flowy frocks, glitzy accessories and even menswear. Simply said, there’s something for everyone here.
The ‘hood: The one-stop, get-glam shop is nestled in the de rigueur Design District.
The ambience: The boutique mirrors the label’s creations — indulgent yet bohemian at the same time. Mirrored furniture, white floors and an oversized spherical chandelier create a contemporary vibe.
Highlights: Scoop up sensuous floor-length dresses, perfect for the summer trousseaux. Tanya-Marie’s designs feature rich fabrics from around the globe, embellished with custom jewels. Also up for keeps? Handbags, shoes and jewelry sure to add pizzazz to any look.
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa