`Tangled' edges `Potter'
Mandy Moore's animated musical Tangled, a new take on long-hair, fairy-tale princess Rapunzel, sewed up the No. 1 spot with $21.5 million in its second weekend, according to studio estimates Sun...
Mandy Moore's animated musical Tangled, a new take on long-hair, fairy-tale princess Rapunzel, sewed up the No. 1 spot with $21.5 million in its second weekend, according to studio estimates Sunday. That raised the Disney release's domestic total to $96.5 million.
1. Tangled, $21.5 million.
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, $16.7 million.
3. (tie) Burlesque, $6.1 million.
3. (tie) Unstoppable, $6.1 million.
5. Love & Other Drugs, $5.7 million.
6. Megamind, $5 million.
7. Due Date, $4.2 million.
8. Faster, $3.8 million.
9. The Warrior's Way, $3.1 million.
10. The Next Three Days, $2.7 million.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules