`Tangled' edges `Potter'
Mandy Moore's animated musical Tangled, a new take on long-hair, fairy-tale princess Rapunzel, sewed up the No. 1 spot with $21.5 million in its second weekend, according to studio estimates Sun...
Mandy Moore's animated musical Tangled, a new take on long-hair, fairy-tale princess Rapunzel, sewed up the No. 1 spot with $21.5 million in its second weekend, according to studio estimates Sunday. That raised the Disney release's domestic total to $96.5 million.
1. Tangled, $21.5 million.
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, $16.7 million.
3. (tie) Burlesque, $6.1 million.
3. (tie) Unstoppable, $6.1 million.
5. Love & Other Drugs, $5.7 million.
6. Megamind, $5 million.
7. Due Date, $4.2 million.
8. Faster, $3.8 million.
9. The Warrior's Way, $3.1 million.
10. The Next Three Days, $2.7 million.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails