New Theatre performance
Make your way to Coral Gables for a rendition of Shakespeare's classic comedy "The Taming of the Shrew" through Sunday, Sept. 27.
4120 Laguna Street
Coral Gables, FL 33146
By Solange Reyner
Make your way to Coral Gables for a rendition of Shakespeare's classic comedy "The Taming of the Shrew," now showing through Sunday, September 27.
The show takes place at the New Theatre, which is now in its 23rd year, and will cost you $40...unless you're a student under the age of 25 - bring an ID and you'll get in for $15.
The Theatre is just around the corner from one of the busiest spots in town - Coconut Grove. So grab some yummy eats before the show - you certainly have plenty of choices around this area - and do a little shopping before grabbing some theatre peanuts and a seat.
Showtimes: Thur, Fri, & Sat: 8 p.m. Sunday: 1 p.m.
See and Do
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season
- PARK(ing) Day Miami 2015 returns this Friday with mini parks popping up all over Miami
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami Sept. 18-20