New Theatre performance
Make your way to Coral Gables for a rendition of Shakespeare's classic comedy "The Taming of the Shrew" through Sunday, Sept. 27.
4120 Laguna Street
Coral Gables, FL 33146
By Solange Reyner
Make your way to Coral Gables for a rendition of Shakespeare's classic comedy "The Taming of the Shrew," now showing through Sunday, September 27.
The show takes place at the New Theatre, which is now in its 23rd year, and will cost you $40...unless you're a student under the age of 25 - bring an ID and you'll get in for $15.
The Theatre is just around the corner from one of the busiest spots in town - Coconut Grove. So grab some yummy eats before the show - you certainly have plenty of choices around this area - and do a little shopping before grabbing some theatre peanuts and a seat.
Showtimes: Thur, Fri, & Sat: 8 p.m. Sunday: 1 p.m.
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14