New Theatre performance
Make your way to Coral Gables for a rendition of Shakespeare's classic comedy "The Taming of the Shrew" through Sunday, Sept. 27.
4120 Laguna Street
Coral Gables, FL 33146
By Solange Reyner
Make your way to Coral Gables for a rendition of Shakespeare's classic comedy "The Taming of the Shrew," now showing through Sunday, September 27.
The show takes place at the New Theatre, which is now in its 23rd year, and will cost you $40...unless you're a student under the age of 25 - bring an ID and you'll get in for $15.
The Theatre is just around the corner from one of the busiest spots in town - Coconut Grove. So grab some yummy eats before the show - you certainly have plenty of choices around this area - and do a little shopping before grabbing some theatre peanuts and a seat.
Showtimes: Thur, Fri, & Sat: 8 p.m. Sunday: 1 p.m.
See and Do
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 19-21
- Five things you didn't know about DJ Irie