New Theatre performance
Make your way to Coral Gables for a rendition of Shakespeare's classic comedy "The Taming of the Shrew" through Sunday, Sept. 27.
4120 Laguna Street
Coral Gables, FL 33146
By Solange Reyner
Make your way to Coral Gables for a rendition of Shakespeare's classic comedy "The Taming of the Shrew," now showing through Sunday, September 27.
The show takes place at the New Theatre, which is now in its 23rd year, and will cost you $40...unless you're a student under the age of 25 - bring an ID and you'll get in for $15.
The Theatre is just around the corner from one of the busiest spots in town - Coconut Grove. So grab some yummy eats before the show - you certainly have plenty of choices around this area - and do a little shopping before grabbing some theatre peanuts and a seat.
Showtimes: Thur, Fri, & Sat: 8 p.m. Sunday: 1 p.m.
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women