New Theatre performance
Make your way to Coral Gables for a rendition of Shakespeare's classic comedy "The Taming of the Shrew" through Sunday, Sept. 27.
4120 Laguna Street
Coral Gables, FL 33146
By Solange Reyner
Make your way to Coral Gables for a rendition of Shakespeare's classic comedy "The Taming of the Shrew," now showing through Sunday, September 27.
The show takes place at the New Theatre, which is now in its 23rd year, and will cost you $40...unless you're a student under the age of 25 - bring an ID and you'll get in for $15.
The Theatre is just around the corner from one of the busiest spots in town - Coconut Grove. So grab some yummy eats before the show - you certainly have plenty of choices around this area - and do a little shopping before grabbing some theatre peanuts and a seat.
Showtimes: Thur, Fri, & Sat: 8 p.m. Sunday: 1 p.m.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami May 20-26
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 17-19
- Ten Years of Cubalibre Block Party
- What to do with kids in Miami May 13-19
- Bill Cosby, at Hard Rock Sunday, talks about TV, racism and life
- ‘War Horse’ casts a simple yet powerful spell
- ‘Memphis’ cast shows vocal chops
- Create-A-Skate at the Museum of Discovery and Science
- 'War Horse' gallops into the South Florida this week
- Miami Museum Month