Talking to celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels
Here for Sweat USA
Let Jillian Michaels see you sweat! The no-nonsense trainer of NBC’s Biggest Loser is hosting Sweat USA, a weekend dedicated to all things fitness at the Miami Beach Convention Center Friday-Sunday. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet their super toned idols and perspire to their hearts’ content. As for Michaels, the 39-year-old will lead classes, conduct a meet and greet and attend a VIP cocktail party.
Can you explain what’s going to go down at Sweat USA?
It’s a really a huge fitness event and for anyone who wants to try out different things: spinning, Flywheel, Zumba, we’ve got it all. Or maybe you’re someone looking for motivation or to get back into a healthy lifestyle. It will be a lot of fun.
If you ever thought you could take a workout with me, there’s that option, too. Cross that off your bucket list!
Speaking of sweating, when you’re in Miami, do you like to exercise outside?
I love the vibe there, people walking around in short shorts and bathing suits and this, that or the other. But to be honest, no. I may go for a bike ride, but if you’re doing something crazy intense, I prefer climate control.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party