Takin’ it to the 80’s with Tiffany!
Mansion takes it back to the 80’s for a flashback party with Pop Icon Tiffany performing her smash hit, "I Think We're Alone Now!"
Time to dig in to your closet and pull out those neon leggings, scrunch socks, and off the shoulder tees; Mansion is bringing back the 80’s! It’s going to be an ultimate 80’s flashback dance party with Pop Icon Tiffany! You know you rocked out to her hits with your hairbrush microphone in the mirror singing along to “I Think We’re Alone Now”, “Radio Romance”, and all the rest. Tonight she’ll be performing LIVE at Mansion for International Wednesdays Flasback 80’s Party. She’s going to be performing her smash hits along with some covers of other 80’s pop icons; Blondie, Debbie Deb, and more.
Resident DJ’s Ron Luna and DJ Konflikt will be throwing down some serious 80’s classics that will take you way back to your days of leg warmers, hi-top Reeboks, stone-wash jeans, and big hair! So excited, can’t wait to go back in time and sing along to one of my favorite 80’s sensations! I’ve got my denim jacket ready, my side pony-tail is good to go; I’m ready to dance, dance, dance!
1235 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
- The Ultimate 2016 Miami Broward Carnival Weekend Lineup of Events
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 30-Oct. 2
- Events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Spend New Year's 2017 With Justin Bieber!
- 10 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 9-11
- 11 things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 2-4
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28
- 11 can't-miss events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp