Takin’ it to the 80’s with Tiffany!
Mansion takes it back to the 80’s for a flashback party with Pop Icon Tiffany performing her smash hit, "I Think We're Alone Now!"
Time to dig in to your closet and pull out those neon leggings, scrunch socks, and off the shoulder tees; Mansion is bringing back the 80’s! It’s going to be an ultimate 80’s flashback dance party with Pop Icon Tiffany! You know you rocked out to her hits with your hairbrush microphone in the mirror singing along to “I Think We’re Alone Now”, “Radio Romance”, and all the rest. Tonight she’ll be performing LIVE at Mansion for International Wednesdays Flasback 80’s Party. She’s going to be performing her smash hits along with some covers of other 80’s pop icons; Blondie, Debbie Deb, and more.
Resident DJ’s Ron Luna and DJ Konflikt will be throwing down some serious 80’s classics that will take you way back to your days of leg warmers, hi-top Reeboks, stone-wash jeans, and big hair! So excited, can’t wait to go back in time and sing along to one of my favorite 80’s sensations! I’ve got my denim jacket ready, my side pony-tail is good to go; I’m ready to dance, dance, dance!
1235 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- 12 events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- 5 Miami Beach Happy Hours you can't miss right now