Takin’ it to the 80’s with Tiffany!
Mansion takes it back to the 80’s for a flashback party with Pop Icon Tiffany performing her smash hit, "I Think We're Alone Now!"
1235 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
Time to dig in to your closet and pull out those neon leggings, scrunch socks, and off the shoulder tees; Mansion is bringing back the 80’s! It’s going to be an ultimate 80’s flashback dance party with Pop Icon Tiffany! You know you rocked out to her hits with your hairbrush microphone in the mirror singing along to “I Think We’re Alone Now”, “Radio Romance”, and all the rest. Tonight she’ll be performing LIVE at Mansion for International Wednesdays Flasback 80’s Party. She’s going to be performing her smash hits along with some covers of other 80’s pop icons; Blondie, Debbie Deb, and more.
Resident DJ’s Ron Luna and DJ Konflikt will be throwing down some serious 80’s classics that will take you way back to your days of leg warmers, hi-top Reeboks, stone-wash jeans, and big hair! So excited, can’t wait to go back in time and sing along to one of my favorite 80’s sensations! I’ve got my denim jacket ready, my side pony-tail is good to go; I’m ready to dance, dance, dance!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 21-23
- Where to party in Miami this weekend - June 11-16
- Benefit concert at Tobacco Road, happy hour at the Palms Hotel and Tuesday gets better
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 14-16
- Medicinal Cocktail Bar Drogerie Opens in Miami Beach
- Where to party in Miami this weekend - June 6-9
- Moët Ice keeps the Heat playoffs White Hot as the NBA Finals begin
- Jazid celebrates a birthday and pool parties at the Delano
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 7-9
- Close out burger month tonight, then dance at Open House Dance