Take Hope Against Cancer
Music, Cocktails, and a fashion show - all for a good cause. It all takes place this Friday at the Setai.
2001 Collins Avenue
By Mary Jo Almeida-Shore
Take Hope Against Cancer brings together Miami’s elite for a fabulous night of fashion, music and cocktails at the Setai on Friday, November 13, for Fashion For Hope, a cocktail featuring an exclusive runway presentation of emerging designer, Alexis,’ Resort and Spring/Summer 2010 collection, featuring avant-garde accessories by Chrome Hearts.
DJ Rascal will provide the beats, as guests enjoy a cocktail reception and bid on silent auction items. Proceeds will benefit cancer research. The party starts at 8 p.m. and costs $100 and includes complimentary vodka cocktails for the first three hours, hors d’ oeuvres, and a gift bag. Capacity is limited. For more information, please contact Cristy Busta at 305 724-8639 or go to www.takehope.org.
See and Do
- Michael Franti & Spearhead headline music and yoga festival
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- ‘Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy’ brings a United Nations of talent to the Broward Center stage
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week