Take Hope Against Cancer
Music, Cocktails, and a fashion show - all for a good cause. It all takes place this Friday at the Setai.
By Mary Jo Almeida-Shore
Take Hope Against Cancer brings together Miami’s elite for a fabulous night of fashion, music and cocktails at the Setai on Friday, November 13, for Fashion For Hope, a cocktail featuring an exclusive runway presentation of emerging designer, Alexis,’ Resort and Spring/Summer 2010 collection, featuring avant-garde accessories by Chrome Hearts.
DJ Rascal will provide the beats, as guests enjoy a cocktail reception and bid on silent auction items. Proceeds will benefit cancer research. The party starts at 8 p.m. and costs $100 and includes complimentary vodka cocktails for the first three hours, hors d’ oeuvres, and a gift bag. Capacity is limited. For more information, please contact Cristy Busta at 305 724-8639 or go to www.takehope.org.
2001 Collins Avenue
See and Do
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so
- Are these places haunted? October is a great month to explore Miami's ghost stories
- Where to go bowling in Miami
- The Underline is popping up for a day on Saturday