Take Hope Against Cancer
Music, Cocktails, and a fashion show - all for a good cause. It all takes place this Friday at the Setai.
2001 Collins Avenue
By Mary Jo Almeida-Shore
Take Hope Against Cancer brings together Miami’s elite for a fabulous night of fashion, music and cocktails at the Setai on Friday, November 13, for Fashion For Hope, a cocktail featuring an exclusive runway presentation of emerging designer, Alexis,’ Resort and Spring/Summer 2010 collection, featuring avant-garde accessories by Chrome Hearts.
DJ Rascal will provide the beats, as guests enjoy a cocktail reception and bid on silent auction items. Proceeds will benefit cancer research. The party starts at 8 p.m. and costs $100 and includes complimentary vodka cocktails for the first three hours, hors d’ oeuvres, and a gift bag. Capacity is limited. For more information, please contact Cristy Busta at 305 724-8639 or go to www.takehope.org.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art