Take Hope Against Cancer
Music, Cocktails, and a fashion show - all for a good cause. It all takes place this Friday at the Setai.
2001 Collins Avenue
By Mary Jo Almeida-Shore
Take Hope Against Cancer brings together Miami’s elite for a fabulous night of fashion, music and cocktails at the Setai on Friday, November 13, for Fashion For Hope, a cocktail featuring an exclusive runway presentation of emerging designer, Alexis,’ Resort and Spring/Summer 2010 collection, featuring avant-garde accessories by Chrome Hearts.
DJ Rascal will provide the beats, as guests enjoy a cocktail reception and bid on silent auction items. Proceeds will benefit cancer research. The party starts at 8 p.m. and costs $100 and includes complimentary vodka cocktails for the first three hours, hors d’ oeuvres, and a gift bag. Capacity is limited. For more information, please contact Cristy Busta at 305 724-8639 or go to www.takehope.org.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016