Take a deep breath for National Relaxation Day
As you're reading this, you're probably slouched over a computer.
Take a break Thursday (Aug 15) for National Relaxation Day.
Unwind and get some R&R with two products by AHAVA. Lavender Mineral Bath Salts will sink you into a nice, peaceful, non stressful slumber. The scent works to soothe the senses and promote well-being -- which is why busy model Bar Rafaeli is most likely a fan. They're 100 percent natural and packed with minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium; the skin-energizing Dead Sea salt crystals help relax muscles and joints, and keep skin soft, smooth and refreshingly hydrated. $22. After you leave your bath, slather on some Caressing Body Sorbet ($26), whose energizing scent of Mandain and Cedarwood rejuvenates the senses and hopefully, the soul. Its Vitamin E protects against free radicals.
Both at www.AHAVAUS.com
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz