Take a deep breath for National Relaxation Day
As you're reading this, you're probably slouched over a computer.
Take a break Thursday (Aug 15) for National Relaxation Day.
Unwind and get some R&R with two products by AHAVA. Lavender Mineral Bath Salts will sink you into a nice, peaceful, non stressful slumber. The scent works to soothe the senses and promote well-being -- which is why busy model Bar Rafaeli is most likely a fan. They're 100 percent natural and packed with minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium; the skin-energizing Dead Sea salt crystals help relax muscles and joints, and keep skin soft, smooth and refreshingly hydrated. $22. After you leave your bath, slather on some Caressing Body Sorbet ($26), whose energizing scent of Mandain and Cedarwood rejuvenates the senses and hopefully, the soul. Its Vitamin E protects against free radicals.
Both at www.AHAVAUS.com
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central