Take a deep breath for National Relaxation Day
As you're reading this, you're probably slouched over a computer.
Take a break Thursday (Aug 15) for National Relaxation Day.
Unwind and get some R&R with two products by AHAVA. Lavender Mineral Bath Salts will sink you into a nice, peaceful, non stressful slumber. The scent works to soothe the senses and promote well-being -- which is why busy model Bar Rafaeli is most likely a fan. They're 100 percent natural and packed with minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium; the skin-energizing Dead Sea salt crystals help relax muscles and joints, and keep skin soft, smooth and refreshingly hydrated. $22. After you leave your bath, slather on some Caressing Body Sorbet ($26), whose energizing scent of Mandain and Cedarwood rejuvenates the senses and hopefully, the soul. Its Vitamin E protects against free radicals.
Both at www.AHAVAUS.com
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie