Take a deep breath for National Relaxation Day
As you're reading this, you're probably slouched over a computer.
Take a break Thursday (Aug 15) for National Relaxation Day.
Unwind and get some R&R with two products by AHAVA. Lavender Mineral Bath Salts will sink you into a nice, peaceful, non stressful slumber. The scent works to soothe the senses and promote well-being -- which is why busy model Bar Rafaeli is most likely a fan. They're 100 percent natural and packed with minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium; the skin-energizing Dead Sea salt crystals help relax muscles and joints, and keep skin soft, smooth and refreshingly hydrated. $22. After you leave your bath, slather on some Caressing Body Sorbet ($26), whose energizing scent of Mandain and Cedarwood rejuvenates the senses and hopefully, the soul. Its Vitamin E protects against free radicals.
Both at www.AHAVAUS.com
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour