Take a deep breath for National Relaxation Day
As you're reading this, you're probably slouched over a computer.
Take a break Thursday (Aug 15) for National Relaxation Day.
Unwind and get some R&R with two products by AHAVA. Lavender Mineral Bath Salts will sink you into a nice, peaceful, non stressful slumber. The scent works to soothe the senses and promote well-being -- which is why busy model Bar Rafaeli is most likely a fan. They're 100 percent natural and packed with minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium; the skin-energizing Dead Sea salt crystals help relax muscles and joints, and keep skin soft, smooth and refreshingly hydrated. $22. After you leave your bath, slather on some Caressing Body Sorbet ($26), whose energizing scent of Mandain and Cedarwood rejuvenates the senses and hopefully, the soul. Its Vitamin E protects against free radicals.
Both at www.AHAVAUS.com
On Our Radar
- Attend a Miami Vice discussion
- The Music of Miami Vice
- Miami Vice Quiz
- Which Miami Vice Detective Are You?
- Miami Vice Revisited - An Interactive Map
- Two local sisters compete on Amazing Race
- Talking to Bernice, 'South Beach Tow' fan favorite
- Celebrity spotting: NFL player and beauty queen
- Chris Bosh gets second mortgage on his house
- Breakout Boca singer Ariana Grande heading to AAA