Second annual Burgerliscious burger festival hits Coral Gables on Thursday, Nov. 8
Event features burger contest, live music, Sam Adams beer
Grab your favorite carnivore and take a bite out of the second annual Burgerliscious festival on Thursday, Nov. 8 from 6 – 10 p.m. at Fred B. Hartnett Ponce Circle Park (2810 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables).
General admission is $50 and includes 6 “sliders” and two Samuel Adams beers. Tickets are currently available online at www.burgerliscious.com.
Enjoy burgers from over 20 local restaurants along with live music. Participating Coral Gables restaurants include (to date):
- 1862 Restaurant at the Westin Colonnade Hotel Coral Gables
- The Café at Coral Gables | Books & Books
- Burger & Beer Joint
- Christy’s Restaurant
- Elevation Burger
- Pao Town
- Pincho Factory
- Route 9
- Seasons 52
- Shake Shack
- Shula’s 347 Grill
- Sushi Maki
- Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill
- Angelique Euro Café
- John Martin’s Irish Pub &
- Morton’s the Steakhouse
- The Dome
- The Batting Cage
- The Bar
Meat alternatives (veggie and fish options) will be available for those with restricted diets.
The festival also kicks-off Miami Live Music Month (www.livemiamimusic.com), a premier program of the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau. Energetic entertainment presented by The Stage will feature DJ Mayner and Mad World Orchestra.
“Burgerliscious was inspired by the very best in burgers and to remind everyone that food can be both flavorful and fun – as well as a reason to gather as a community,” said Mark A. Trowbridge, President and CEO of The Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce. “Our burger festival is designed to position Coral Gables as a foodie mecca, no matter your style, budget or gastronomic cravings. It is about more than meat and cheese and bacon and toppings; it is about the experience.”
The Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, Samuel Adams and the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau partnered to present this event. A portion of the evening's proceeds will also benefit the Coral Gables Community Foundation to help support local small businesses.
BURGERLISCIOUS is sponsored by Sam Adams, the City of Coral Gables, Brown-Forman Beverages, AT&T U-Verse, Y-100 FM Radio, Miami.com, Credomatic Merchant Services, the Naked Grape, PopChips and The Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce.
- Italian-food traditions radiate from Luna Capresse in North Miami
- Sixpoint Resin is a sticky-bitter monster of an IPA
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Miami restaurant review: Siena Tavern's Italian food is hearty -- and pricey
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- Tacos and more at Miami Beach's bodacious Bodega
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Lyon Freres food market is reborn in Miami Beach
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship