Second annual Burgerliscious burger festival hits Coral Gables on Thursday, Nov. 8
Event features burger contest, live music, Sam Adams beer
Grab your favorite carnivore and take a bite out of the second annual Burgerliscious festival on Thursday, Nov. 8 from 6 – 10 p.m. at Fred B. Hartnett Ponce Circle Park (2810 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables).
General admission is $50 and includes 6 “sliders” and two Samuel Adams beers. Tickets are currently available online at www.burgerliscious.com.
Enjoy burgers from over 20 local restaurants along with live music. Participating Coral Gables restaurants include (to date):
- 1862 Restaurant at the Westin Colonnade Hotel Coral Gables
- The Café at Coral Gables | Books & Books
- Burger & Beer Joint
- Christy’s Restaurant
- Elevation Burger
- Pao Town
- Pincho Factory
- Route 9
- Seasons 52
- Shake Shack
- Shula’s 347 Grill
- Sushi Maki
- Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill
- Angelique Euro Café
- John Martin’s Irish Pub &
- Morton’s the Steakhouse
- The Dome
- The Batting Cage
- The Bar
Meat alternatives (veggie and fish options) will be available for those with restricted diets.
The festival also kicks-off Miami Live Music Month (www.livemiamimusic.com), a premier program of the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau. Energetic entertainment presented by The Stage will feature DJ Mayner and Mad World Orchestra.
“Burgerliscious was inspired by the very best in burgers and to remind everyone that food can be both flavorful and fun – as well as a reason to gather as a community,” said Mark A. Trowbridge, President and CEO of The Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce. “Our burger festival is designed to position Coral Gables as a foodie mecca, no matter your style, budget or gastronomic cravings. It is about more than meat and cheese and bacon and toppings; it is about the experience.”
The Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, Samuel Adams and the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau partnered to present this event. A portion of the evening's proceeds will also benefit the Coral Gables Community Foundation to help support local small businesses.
BURGERLISCIOUS is sponsored by Sam Adams, the City of Coral Gables, Brown-Forman Beverages, AT&T U-Verse, Y-100 FM Radio, Miami.com, Credomatic Merchant Services, the Naked Grape, PopChips and The Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce.
- 20 years in, Italian restaurant Spiga stays true to form in South Beach
- Stop to smell this South Beach rose in the Stiles Hotel
- Kitchen changes at Miami Beach restaurants The Dutch and Essensia
- The List: Miami's best foods according to BLT Prime chef Dustin Ward
- Crust brings pizza and late-night delivery to the Miami River
- The Bahamian Pot stirs island flavors in Liberty City
- Review: Four stars for exceptional Alter in Wynwood
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- 9Beach is a lounge/restaurant/bar hailing from the Holy Land
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach