Take a pic, it lasts longer
Photographer in the US
You don't have to be a size zero to feel like a supermodel. Just ask Toby English. The celeb photographer is the go-see man at Pics Boutique, a new studio in South . Pics staff are on-hand to do your hair and makeup and once you're dolled up, choose your scenery. There's a custom-made chopper, a futuristic fireplace, a silver, loungy couch, red beach chair and a grandoise white chair. English also uses color background drops to create the perfect pic. A one-hour photo shoot is $49 (makeup and hair included) and select photos cost $15 per image. You can also take the entire shoot home for $199. ‘I want everyone to feel welcome here. To walk-in and feel like they're at a beautiful photo shoot." Pics boutiques does modeling for a day, personal headshots, couples, family and pet portraits, corporate portraits and birthday parties or special events. Pics Boutique, 305-604-8744, email@example.com.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges