Take a pic, it lasts longer
Photographer in the US
You don't have to be a size zero to feel like a supermodel. Just ask Toby English. The celeb photographer is the go-see man at Pics Boutique, a new studio in South . Pics staff are on-hand to do your hair and makeup and once you're dolled up, choose your scenery. There's a custom-made chopper, a futuristic fireplace, a silver, loungy couch, red beach chair and a grandoise white chair. English also uses color background drops to create the perfect pic. A one-hour photo shoot is $49 (makeup and hair included) and select photos cost $15 per image. You can also take the entire shoot home for $199. ‘I want everyone to feel welcome here. To walk-in and feel like they're at a beautiful photo shoot." Pics boutiques does modeling for a day, personal headshots, couples, family and pet portraits, corporate portraits and birthday parties or special events. Pics Boutique, 305-604-8744, firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Our Radar
- Amid breakup rumors, Scott Disick parties in Miami area
- Local chef to appear on 'Chopped'
- Beauty tips from fashion royalty
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel