Take a pic, it lasts longer
Photographer in the US
You don't have to be a size zero to feel like a supermodel. Just ask Toby English. The celeb photographer is the go-see man at Pics Boutique, a new studio in South . Pics staff are on-hand to do your hair and makeup and once you're dolled up, choose your scenery. There's a custom-made chopper, a futuristic fireplace, a silver, loungy couch, red beach chair and a grandoise white chair. English also uses color background drops to create the perfect pic. A one-hour photo shoot is $49 (makeup and hair included) and select photos cost $15 per image. You can also take the entire shoot home for $199. ‘I want everyone to feel welcome here. To walk-in and feel like they're at a beautiful photo shoot." Pics boutiques does modeling for a day, personal headshots, couples, family and pet portraits, corporate portraits and birthday parties or special events. Pics Boutique, 305-604-8744, email@example.com.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz