Celebrate National BBQ Month with Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne celebrates National Barbecue Month with a tacos arabes fiesta. On Sunday, May 22. Chef Andres Parlange will slowly BBQ a strip loin on a fire spit outside Cantina Beach, carve it to order and serve it with tortillas, smoked jalapeno sauce, cilantro and onions. The dish is $16, regular a la carte menu also available.
Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
465 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef