Celebrate National BBQ Month with Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne celebrates National Barbecue Month with a tacos arabes fiesta. On Sunday, May 22. Chef Andres Parlange will slowly BBQ a strip loin on a fire spit outside Cantina Beach, carve it to order and serve it with tortillas, smoked jalapeno sauce, cilantro and onions. The dish is $16, regular a la carte menu also available.
Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
465 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week