Celebrate National BBQ Month with Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
465 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne
Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne celebrates National Barbecue Month with a tacos arabes fiesta. On Sunday, May 22. Chef Andres Parlange will slowly BBQ a strip loin on a fire spit outside Cantina Beach, carve it to order and serve it with tortillas, smoked jalapeno sauce, cilantro and onions. The dish is $16, regular a la carte menu also available.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015