Celebrate National BBQ Month with Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
465 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne
Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne celebrates National Barbecue Month with a tacos arabes fiesta. On Sunday, May 22. Chef Andres Parlange will slowly BBQ a strip loin on a fire spit outside Cantina Beach, carve it to order and serve it with tortillas, smoked jalapeno sauce, cilantro and onions. The dish is $16, regular a la carte menu also available.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida