Celebrate National BBQ Month with Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
465 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne
Cantina Beach at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne celebrates National Barbecue Month with a tacos arabes fiesta. On Sunday, May 22. Chef Andres Parlange will slowly BBQ a strip loin on a fire spit outside Cantina Beach, carve it to order and serve it with tortillas, smoked jalapeno sauce, cilantro and onions. The dish is $16, regular a la carte menu also available.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami