Ta•Ta•Toos Talks Spanish
Ta•Ta•Toos introduce a new collection of Spanish greetings to their fan base.
Now you can let your ta-tas do the talking in Spanish with ta*ta*toos’ new collection.
Yep, written in English or Spanish, Ta*ta*toos work like a personal greeting card worn on your cleavage to convey a variety of sentiments in a fun, intimate way. With collections already covering a multitude of occasions, ta*ta*toos has decided to introduce a new collection of Spanish greetings to their fan base.
In addition to their original collection, ta*ta*toos will now offer fun phrases in Spanish. Let your ta-tas do the talking in whatever language they’re most comfortable in with new expressions such as “mi amor” (My Love), or “todas/tuyas.” (All Yours!).
Ta•ta•toos retail $9.95-$12.95 for a single package which includes two greetings spread out over four temporary tattoos. Whether you're looking for something different for someone special, a laugh, a gag or just some fun, let your ta•ta•toos do the ta•ta•talking.
Ta•ta•toos are available at specialty retailers nationwide including Ricky’s New York, select Spencer’s stores and online at www.tatatoos.com.
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale