Ta•Ta•Toos Talks Spanish
Ta•Ta•Toos introduce a new collection of Spanish greetings to their fan base.
Now you can let your ta-tas do the talking in Spanish with ta*ta*toos’ new collection.
Yep, written in English or Spanish, Ta*ta*toos work like a personal greeting card worn on your cleavage to convey a variety of sentiments in a fun, intimate way. With collections already covering a multitude of occasions, ta*ta*toos has decided to introduce a new collection of Spanish greetings to their fan base.
In addition to their original collection, ta*ta*toos will now offer fun phrases in Spanish. Let your ta-tas do the talking in whatever language they’re most comfortable in with new expressions such as “mi amor” (My Love), or “todas/tuyas.” (All Yours!).
Ta•ta•toos retail $9.95-$12.95 for a single package which includes two greetings spread out over four temporary tattoos. Whether you're looking for something different for someone special, a laugh, a gag or just some fun, let your ta•ta•toos do the ta•ta•talking.
Ta•ta•toos are available at specialty retailers nationwide including Ricky’s New York, select Spencer’s stores and online at www.tatatoos.com.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van