Feast on lunch & brunch as Symcha's expands its offerings
Feast on lunch & brunch as Symcha's expands its offerings this season. Beginning Sunday, Oct 23 brunch will be available Sundays from 11:30am to 3pm. Menu highlights include smoked salmon, whitefish spread, sunny side up eggs with truffle scented polenta, shrimp frittata and Kurobuta pork hash. Lunch follows two weeks later, available Saturday, Nov 3 and then every Thursday, Friday and Saturday beginning Nov 17. Lunch highlights include hamachi sashimi, butternut squash soup, beef carpaccio, pan seared sea bass, cheese steak sandwich and an arugula and black grouper salad.
22 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef