Swine celebrates its first anniversary with $5 burgers & $2 old fashioneds March 24
Toast a year of success
Eat, drink & toast a year of success as Swine celebrates its first anniversary Monday, March 24. Rock out with a live performance by the Jay Valor Band, $5 Swine burgers (short rib, brisket and smoked pork blend patty with bacon, pickle, lettuce, tomato, American cheese and Swine special sauce) and $2 old fashioneds. Food and drink specials run all day, band starts at 7pm. 2415 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami