Nike Swim Miami
Get your speedos on for the annual Nike Swim Miami event that's taking place this Saturday, April 17, in Key Biscayne.
City of Miami Rowing Club, Home of Swim Gym
(Adjacent to the Miami Marine Stadium)
3601 Rickenbacker Causeway
By Solange Reyner
Get your speedos on for the annual Nike Swim Miami event that's taking place this Saturday, April 17, in Key Biscayne. Miami Sports International is putting the race on - all for a good cause, of course - with swims of 800 meters (for kids 10 & under), one mile, 10K, 5K, and of course the K-9 Krawl World Championship.
You can register on race day for $100 ($20 extra if you're not a USA Swimming or US Master’s Swimming member), but you have to show up at 6 a.m. for a chance to get in the water. There's also on-site registration today until 4 p.m.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 3-5
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- 10 Things to Do on July 4
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino