Nike Swim Miami
Get your speedos on for the annual Nike Swim Miami event that's taking place this Saturday, April 17, in Key Biscayne.
City of Miami Rowing Club, Home of Swim Gym
(Adjacent to the Miami Marine Stadium)
3601 Rickenbacker Causeway
By Solange Reyner
Get your speedos on for the annual Nike Swim Miami event that's taking place this Saturday, April 17, in Key Biscayne. Miami Sports International is putting the race on - all for a good cause, of course - with swims of 800 meters (for kids 10 & under), one mile, 10K, 5K, and of course the K-9 Krawl World Championship.
You can register on race day for $100 ($20 extra if you're not a USA Swimming or US Master’s Swimming member), but you have to show up at 6 a.m. for a chance to get in the water. There's also on-site registration today until 4 p.m.
See and Do
- Family-friendly NYE, Toy Story & your Winter Break bucket list: Munchkin Fun's top picks Dec 29-Jan 4
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry