Nike Swim Miami
Get your speedos on for the annual Nike Swim Miami event that's taking place this Saturday, April 17, in Key Biscayne.
By Solange Reyner
Get your speedos on for the annual Nike Swim Miami event that's taking place this Saturday, April 17, in Key Biscayne. Miami Sports International is putting the race on - all for a good cause, of course - with swims of 800 meters (for kids 10 & under), one mile, 10K, 5K, and of course the K-9 Krawl World Championship.
You can register on race day for $100 ($20 extra if you're not a USA Swimming or US Master’s Swimming member), but you have to show up at 6 a.m. for a chance to get in the water. There's also on-site registration today until 4 p.m.
City of Miami Rowing Club, Home of Swim Gym
(Adjacent to the Miami Marine Stadium)
3601 Rickenbacker Causeway
See and Do
- These are the free and cheap events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 28-30
- Halloween events for families, fitness freaks and just plain freaks
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23