Sweet Summer Wellness
Get bikini-ready in luxury via this four-day wellness retreat...
The Four Seasons Palm Beach hosts its first Summer Wellness retreat from June 23-June 27. Billed as a “marriage of luxury getaway and fitness camp,” the four-day fest includes luxury accommodations & meals; personalized fitness evaluations & personal training; daily group fitness classes; nutritional counseling; and spa treatments. A typical day will begin with a beach walk & core exercise class then move onto include a massage, a nutrition seminar and three meals that follow the 40:30:30 ration of carbs, protein & fat. The program is capped at 10 participants and advance reservations are required. Call 561-582-2800 for info & reservations. $2,919 total or $2,250 without accommodations.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release