Sweet Summer Wellness
Get bikini-ready in luxury via this four-day wellness retreat...
The Four Seasons Palm Beach hosts its first Summer Wellness retreat from June 23-June 27. Billed as a “marriage of luxury getaway and fitness camp,” the four-day fest includes luxury accommodations & meals; personalized fitness evaluations & personal training; daily group fitness classes; nutritional counseling; and spa treatments. A typical day will begin with a beach walk & core exercise class then move onto include a massage, a nutrition seminar and three meals that follow the 40:30:30 ration of carbs, protein & fat. The program is capped at 10 participants and advance reservations are required. Call 561-582-2800 for info & reservations. $2,919 total or $2,250 without accommodations.
- For an adventurous & luxurious escape, head to the Caribbean island of Nevis
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples