Sweet Summer Wellness
Get bikini-ready in luxury via this four-day wellness retreat...
The Four Seasons Palm Beach hosts its first Summer Wellness retreat from June 23-June 27. Billed as a “marriage of luxury getaway and fitness camp,” the four-day fest includes luxury accommodations & meals; personalized fitness evaluations & personal training; daily group fitness classes; nutritional counseling; and spa treatments. A typical day will begin with a beach walk & core exercise class then move onto include a massage, a nutrition seminar and three meals that follow the 40:30:30 ration of carbs, protein & fat. The program is capped at 10 participants and advance reservations are required. Call 561-582-2800 for info & reservations. $2,919 total or $2,250 without accommodations.
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series