Sweet Summer Wellness
Get bikini-ready in luxury via this four-day wellness retreat...
The Four Seasons Palm Beach hosts its first Summer Wellness retreat from June 23-June 27. Billed as a “marriage of luxury getaway and fitness camp,” the four-day fest includes luxury accommodations & meals; personalized fitness evaluations & personal training; daily group fitness classes; nutritional counseling; and spa treatments. A typical day will begin with a beach walk & core exercise class then move onto include a massage, a nutrition seminar and three meals that follow the 40:30:30 ration of carbs, protein & fat. The program is capped at 10 participants and advance reservations are required. Call 561-582-2800 for info & reservations. $2,919 total or $2,250 without accommodations.
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes