Sweet Summer Wellness
Get bikini-ready in luxury via this four-day wellness retreat...
The Four Seasons Palm Beach hosts its first Summer Wellness retreat from June 23-June 27. Billed as a “marriage of luxury getaway and fitness camp,” the four-day fest includes luxury accommodations & meals; personalized fitness evaluations & personal training; daily group fitness classes; nutritional counseling; and spa treatments. A typical day will begin with a beach walk & core exercise class then move onto include a massage, a nutrition seminar and three meals that follow the 40:30:30 ration of carbs, protein & fat. The program is capped at 10 participants and advance reservations are required. Call 561-582-2800 for info & reservations. $2,919 total or $2,250 without accommodations.
- National Hotel Invites Locals to Take a Dip in its 205' Pool with Summer Day Pass
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection