Sweet smelling soaps for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
In a kit
If you're looking for great products for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, follow your nose. Gianna Rose Pink Ribbon Guest Soaps are embossed with a pink ribbon that symbolizes hope. This set of four French milled, super quality bars is presented in a decorative gift box and scented with a fresh linen fragrance, like home. Or someone else's really gorgeous home. 20 percent of the proceeds from the sale of each set will be donated to Making Strides for Breast Cancer, www.makingstrides.acsevents.org. It's $25 at CaswellMassey.com
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'