Sweet Miami Lemonade: Hedy Goldsmith's all-star Nov. 1 fundraiser at Marlins Park
Benefit will raise funds for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
Her cookbook BAKING OUT LOUD: Fun Deserts with Big Flavors isn't the only thing Michael's Genuine Food & Drink pastry princess Hedy Goldsmith has coming down the pipeline. Active in raising funds for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation at events across the country, Goldsmith will bake to battle childhood cancer at her very own event, Sweet Miami Lemonade, at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 1 at Marlins Park where chefs will prep recipes paired with signature cocktails straight out of the debut cookbook. Tickets are limited to just 200 guests at $150 per person.
“I have attended and participated in an innumerable amount of fundraising events over the course of my career and those benefiting Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation and the battle against childhood cancer have always been among my favorites,” said Goldsmith. ““Thanks to an introduction from Michael Schwartz, I’ve been a supporter for quite some time now, and I thought it was time for my own event to join the other culinary cookouts benefiting the cause. I look forward to growing the event in years to come and what better than a little sweetness and sunshine to combat childhood cancer."
To get your tickets, go to AlexsLemonade.org/campaign/miami-culinary.
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot