Sweet Miami Lemonade: Hedy Goldsmith's all-star Nov. 1 fundraiser at Marlins Park
Benefit will raise funds for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
Her cookbook BAKING OUT LOUD: Fun Deserts with Big Flavors isn't the only thing Michael's Genuine Food & Drink pastry princess Hedy Goldsmith has coming down the pipeline. Active in raising funds for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation at events across the country, Goldsmith will bake to battle childhood cancer at her very own event, Sweet Miami Lemonade, at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 1 at Marlins Park where chefs will prep recipes paired with signature cocktails straight out of the debut cookbook. Tickets are limited to just 200 guests at $150 per person.
“I have attended and participated in an innumerable amount of fundraising events over the course of my career and those benefiting Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation and the battle against childhood cancer have always been among my favorites,” said Goldsmith. ““Thanks to an introduction from Michael Schwartz, I’ve been a supporter for quite some time now, and I thought it was time for my own event to join the other culinary cookouts benefiting the cause. I look forward to growing the event in years to come and what better than a little sweetness and sunshine to combat childhood cancer."
To get your tickets, go to AlexsLemonade.org/campaign/miami-culinary.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach