Swedish House Mafia locks in second day for WMC
Swedish House Mafia's annual Masquerade Motel picks up an extra day during Winter Music Conference.
The Gods of House Music have answered your prayers: Swedish House Mafia has locked in a second day of the insanely popular and much talked-about show, Masquerade Motel during Winter Music Conference. All those who were frantically looking for tickets to the big show in March need to look no further, head to Wantickets.com to snatch up tickets for day 2 on March 24th, 2012 featuring guest appearances by AN21, Third Party, and NO_ID along with a repeat performance by Alesso, Calvin Harris, and the headliners of the show - Swedish House Mafia.
It’s been an amazing year for SHM and with all the love they received via their Twitter and Facebook pages, they had no other choice but to look out for their fans and offer a second show. Day 1 tickets sold out in a record 22 minutes, with a star-studded line-up including Calvin Harris, Alesso, Tomas Gold and Otto Knows. Both shows are 21 and over and run from 3-11 p.m., giving all the ravers enough time to rest up before heading out to one of the fab WMC parties.
With a year of sold-out shows in New York’s famed Madison Square Garden and a top slot at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, SHM continues to rock the crowds with unforgettable performances and promises that 2012 will be bigger and better then last. I don’t know about you, but this is one show I will definitely be at during WMC this year.
Swedish House Mafia's Masquerade Motel
March 23-24, 3-11 p.m. at Grand Central Park, 721 NW First Ave., Miami
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day