Sweat, sweat go away: Waterproof your eyes with Giorgio Armani
Slamming beauty products
Changes in temperature (your dashboard read 96 the other day, admit it) mean changes in your makeup regimen.
Giorgio Armani Beauty has already done the work by creating smudgeproof, sweatproof and waterproof eye formulas that can withstand even August in South Florida. The Eyes to Kill Intense shadow line introduces six new shades. Three of em -- smoky copper 24, rusted gold 25, and carat gold 26 -- are designed to enhance already tan tones. Get an icy, wet metallic look on the lid with oxidized silver 27, red platine 28, and rose titanium 29.
And the Eyes to Kill Waterproof liner introduces two new shades, 01 black and 02 brown. This soft, creamy long-wear formula is water-resistant and stays intense for long after you've stopped caring about re-application. Get the drift?
The piece de resistance: a new ETK Acqua formula of waterproof mascara.
So cry all you want even though you won't want to. They all can take the heat.
The line ranges from $28-$32 at www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up