Where's the bargain? At the eco-chic Swap Miami event this Saturday at Cafeina!
Where's the bargain?
No, not the Swap Shop but at the eco-chic Swap Miami event this Saturday, May 22 from noon to 6 p.m. at Cafeina!
Brought to you by Super Market Creative and Creative Mafia, Swap Miami is the perfect way to de-clutter your home for new duds or furniture.
How does it work?
It's easy peasy. Swappers are encouraged to bring their fashionable, clean and gently used clothing, accessories, home décor and furniture accents pieces to at any Swap Drop location this week. Cafeina, Ecoist, Elemental Store and Sweat Records are all participating Swap Drop points. While you may drop off items prior to the actual event this Saturday, all items will be appraised the day of the event. Also, furniture will not be accepted at Swap Drop locations and will only be accepted the day of the event. Got it? Good.
Swappers will be able to use their bartered goods toward buying new goods set at low, medium and high appraised prices.
The best part?
Aside from cleaning out your closet and nabbing novel clothes or furnishings, all leftover goods will be donated to the Salvation Army, Florida Division.
Co-founders Sean Drake and Michelle Leshem say, "The point of Swap Miami is to finally get rid of that item you have been holding onto for so long and never use. It's not about the exact valued amount you will get for donating your items. It's about letting go and in the process, possibly scoring a few fine items. That's just a small bonus on top of the charity who scores all left over goods at the end of each Swap Miami event."
Bartering is the new buying.
For more info on registration, how to swap and purchase tickets, browse on over to www.swapmiami.com.
297 NW 23 Street, Miami
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas