Swankaya: Sakaya Kitchen food truck summers at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami
Sakaya Kitchen food truck will be at the Mandarin 7 days a week in August
500 Brickell Key Drive
Interesting food developments at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami that have nothing to do with Thomas Keller. Starting in August, Richard Hales' Sakaya Kitchen food truck will be on the posh premises, serving food from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week on the hotel's private beach. Hales is no stranger to the Mandarin: he once was the wine director at Azul.
“As the former wine director at Azul, I am thrilled to return to Brickell Key and Mandarin Oriental, Miami this August,” said Hales. “It’s a great opportunity to introduce hotel guests to my food truck as well as have local residents experience my cuisine in a beautiful upscale beach setting.”
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more