Swankaya: Sakaya Kitchen food truck summers at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami
Sakaya Kitchen food truck will be at the Mandarin 7 days a week in August
500 Brickell Key Drive
Interesting food developments at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami that have nothing to do with Thomas Keller. Starting in August, Richard Hales' Sakaya Kitchen food truck will be on the posh premises, serving food from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week on the hotel's private beach. Hales is no stranger to the Mandarin: he once was the wine director at Azul.
“As the former wine director at Azul, I am thrilled to return to Brickell Key and Mandarin Oriental, Miami this August,” said Hales. “It’s a great opportunity to introduce hotel guests to my food truck as well as have local residents experience my cuisine in a beautiful upscale beach setting.”
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant