Swankaya: Sakaya Kitchen food truck summers at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami
Sakaya Kitchen food truck will be at the Mandarin 7 days a week in August
500 Brickell Key Drive
Interesting food developments at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami that have nothing to do with Thomas Keller. Starting in August, Richard Hales' Sakaya Kitchen food truck will be on the posh premises, serving food from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week on the hotel's private beach. Hales is no stranger to the Mandarin: he once was the wine director at Azul.
“As the former wine director at Azul, I am thrilled to return to Brickell Key and Mandarin Oriental, Miami this August,” said Hales. “It’s a great opportunity to introduce hotel guests to my food truck as well as have local residents experience my cuisine in a beautiful upscale beach setting.”
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale