Swankaya: Sakaya Kitchen food truck summers at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami
Sakaya Kitchen food truck will be at the Mandarin 7 days a week in August
500 Brickell Key Drive
Interesting food developments at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami that have nothing to do with Thomas Keller. Starting in August, Richard Hales' Sakaya Kitchen food truck will be on the posh premises, serving food from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week on the hotel's private beach. Hales is no stranger to the Mandarin: he once was the wine director at Azul.
“As the former wine director at Azul, I am thrilled to return to Brickell Key and Mandarin Oriental, Miami this August,” said Hales. “It’s a great opportunity to introduce hotel guests to my food truck as well as have local residents experience my cuisine in a beautiful upscale beach setting.”
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai