SuViche rolls out special menu in support of No Kid Hungry
Eat well while doing good this September as SuViche rolls out a specialty menu benefiting the No Kid Hungry campaign.
Eat well while doing good this September as SuViche rolls out a specialty menu benefiting the No Kid Hungry campaign. The menu is part of the national "Dine Out for No Kid Hungry" campaign and features ceviche, starters, sushi rolls and specialty dishes. Highlights include fish bites, spicy tuna cause, rocoto ceviche, the Philly cheesesteak sushi roll and pescado relleno. A portion of proceeds from the menu will be donated to No Kid Hungry. 49 SW 11 St, Miami and 1119 16 St, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week