SuViche rolls out special menu in support of No Kid Hungry
Eat well while doing good this September as SuViche rolls out a specialty menu benefiting the No Kid Hungry campaign.
Eat well while doing good this September as SuViche rolls out a specialty menu benefiting the No Kid Hungry campaign. The menu is part of the national "Dine Out for No Kid Hungry" campaign and features ceviche, starters, sushi rolls and specialty dishes. Highlights include fish bites, spicy tuna cause, rocoto ceviche, the Philly cheesesteak sushi roll and pescado relleno. A portion of proceeds from the menu will be donated to No Kid Hungry. 49 SW 11 St, Miami and 1119 16 St, Miami Beach
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again