SuViche rolls out special menu in support of No Kid Hungry
Eat well while doing good this September as SuViche rolls out a specialty menu benefiting the No Kid Hungry campaign.
Eat well while doing good this September as SuViche rolls out a specialty menu benefiting the No Kid Hungry campaign. The menu is part of the national "Dine Out for No Kid Hungry" campaign and features ceviche, starters, sushi rolls and specialty dishes. Highlights include fish bites, spicy tuna cause, rocoto ceviche, the Philly cheesesteak sushi roll and pescado relleno. A portion of proceeds from the menu will be donated to No Kid Hungry. 49 SW 11 St, Miami and 1119 16 St, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef