SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
Feel the excitement of Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro at SushiSamba in Miami Beach and Coral Gables
If you didn't make it to Brazil in time for Carnaval, head to SushiSamba on Lincoln Rd. for a night filled with festivities. On Tuesday, March 4, expect a live satellite feed from Brazil, creative cachaça cocktails, a themed menu as well as dancers, drummers, and capoeira. Food is inspired by popular Brazilian classics. The extravagance starts at 8 p.m. and rages until close, which is typically around 1 a.m.
WATERMELON BAJA $13
Freshly muddled watermelon churned with cachaça and Aperol. Served long and treated with a honey drizzle.
LYCHEE COOLER $12
Lychee juice and elderflower spiked with cachaça and shaken. Served long over cubed ice and spritzed with soda.
KIWI CAIPIRINHA $14
Brazil’s classic beach-side mix. Muddled limes, sugar, fresh kiwi and cacaçha churned and served short over ice.
PASSION FRUIT CONCH SEVICHE - red onion, palmito, cilantro, jolokia and red bell pepper, yucca chips
DUCK COXINHAS - spicy chimichurri crema
CARNAVAL ROLL - 1/2 oz. A5 wagyu beef, shishito peppers, inoki mushroom tempura,red bell pepper, collard greens, chimichurri ponzu, aji-mango sauce
SWEET AVOCADO PARFAIT - avocado crema, white chocolate feuilletine, strawberry gelée, pineapple-lime, pineapple-caipirinha sorbet
The Coral Gables location is only offering the specials.
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke