SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
Feel the excitement of Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro at SushiSamba in Miami Beach and Coral Gables
If you didn't make it to Brazil in time for Carnaval, head to SushiSamba on Lincoln Rd. for a night filled with festivities. On Tuesday, March 4, expect a live satellite feed from Brazil, creative cachaça cocktails, a themed menu as well as dancers, drummers, and capoeira. Food is inspired by popular Brazilian classics. The extravagance starts at 8 p.m. and rages until close, which is typically around 1 a.m.
WATERMELON BAJA $13
Freshly muddled watermelon churned with cachaça and Aperol. Served long and treated with a honey drizzle.
LYCHEE COOLER $12
Lychee juice and elderflower spiked with cachaça and shaken. Served long over cubed ice and spritzed with soda.
KIWI CAIPIRINHA $14
Brazil’s classic beach-side mix. Muddled limes, sugar, fresh kiwi and cacaçha churned and served short over ice.
PASSION FRUIT CONCH SEVICHE - red onion, palmito, cilantro, jolokia and red bell pepper, yucca chips
DUCK COXINHAS - spicy chimichurri crema
CARNAVAL ROLL - 1/2 oz. A5 wagyu beef, shishito peppers, inoki mushroom tempura,red bell pepper, collard greens, chimichurri ponzu, aji-mango sauce
SWEET AVOCADO PARFAIT - avocado crema, white chocolate feuilletine, strawberry gelée, pineapple-lime, pineapple-caipirinha sorbet
The Coral Gables location is only offering the specials.
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery