SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
Feel the excitement of Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro at SushiSamba in Miami Beach and Coral Gables
If you didn't make it to Brazil in time for Carnaval, head to SushiSamba on Lincoln Rd. for a night filled with festivities. On Tuesday, March 4, expect a live satellite feed from Brazil, creative cachaça cocktails, a themed menu as well as dancers, drummers, and capoeira. Food is inspired by popular Brazilian classics. The extravagance starts at 8 p.m. and rages until close, which is typically around 1 a.m.
WATERMELON BAJA $13
Freshly muddled watermelon churned with cachaça and Aperol. Served long and treated with a honey drizzle.
LYCHEE COOLER $12
Lychee juice and elderflower spiked with cachaça and shaken. Served long over cubed ice and spritzed with soda.
KIWI CAIPIRINHA $14
Brazil’s classic beach-side mix. Muddled limes, sugar, fresh kiwi and cacaçha churned and served short over ice.
PASSION FRUIT CONCH SEVICHE - red onion, palmito, cilantro, jolokia and red bell pepper, yucca chips
DUCK COXINHAS - spicy chimichurri crema
CARNAVAL ROLL - 1/2 oz. A5 wagyu beef, shishito peppers, inoki mushroom tempura,red bell pepper, collard greens, chimichurri ponzu, aji-mango sauce
SWEET AVOCADO PARFAIT - avocado crema, white chocolate feuilletine, strawberry gelée, pineapple-lime, pineapple-caipirinha sorbet
The Coral Gables location is only offering the specials.
SUSHISAMBA, 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach.
Reservations recommended: 305-673-5337.
- Events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Post-Thanksgiving events in Miami this week - Nov. 25-27
- What to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 18-20
- DJ Paul van Dyk had to learn to walk again after falling from stage. Now, he's playing Miami
- Art Basel parties you can actually get into
- Don't miss these concerts, festivals and events in Miami this weekend - Nov. 11-13
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- New club in Miami hosts grand opening with performance by Bomba Estéreo
- DJ Le Spam teams up with the New World Symphony for Pulse
- Don't miss these weekend events in Miami - Nov. 4-6