Sushi Samba Coral Gables debuts Sushi & Sake 101 March 25
2 hours of history, traditions, cooking demos & sake tasting
Spend two hours steeped in Japanese history as Sushi Samba Coral Gables debuts Sushi & Sake 101 March 25. The interactive class blends history, tradition, cooking demos and sake tastings into an intimate and interactive experience. $85 per person, class is limited to 25 guests. Upcoming dates are March 25. April 29, May 27 and June 24. 180 Aragon Ave, Coral Gables; 305-448-4990
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami