Sushi meets the Downtown Miami happy hour
Sushi meets happy hour as Tony Chan’s Water Club launches its new weekday happy hour on Wednesday, March 16. Monday-Friday from 6-8pm enjoy two-for-one cocktails and discounted sushi, including the British Columbia roll (salmon, cucumber and avocado) and the kamikaze roll (grilled eel, smoked salmon & shrimp).
Tony Chan’s Water Club at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
1717 N. Bayshore Drive, Miami
Mon-Fri, 6-8pm (bar/lounge only)
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach