Sushi meets the Downtown Miami happy hour
Tony Chan’s Water Club at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
1717 N. Bayshore Drive, Miami
Mon-Fri, 6-8pm (bar/lounge only)
Sushi meets happy hour as Tony Chan’s Water Club launches its new weekday happy hour on Wednesday, March 16. Monday-Friday from 6-8pm enjoy two-for-one cocktails and discounted sushi, including the British Columbia roll (salmon, cucumber and avocado) and the kamikaze roll (grilled eel, smoked salmon & shrimp).
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run
- Ikra Restaurant & Lounge opens in Sunny Isles Beach