Sushi meets the Downtown Miami happy hour
Tony Chan’s Water Club at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
1717 N. Bayshore Drive, Miami
Mon-Fri, 6-8pm (bar/lounge only)
Sushi meets happy hour as Tony Chan’s Water Club launches its new weekday happy hour on Wednesday, March 16. Monday-Friday from 6-8pm enjoy two-for-one cocktails and discounted sushi, including the British Columbia roll (salmon, cucumber and avocado) and the kamikaze roll (grilled eel, smoked salmon & shrimp).
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel