Sushi & Stroll at the Morikami Museum
Take a stroll at the Morikami Museum this weekend. There will be sushi.
Spend the evening wandering the beautiful gardens of the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens (4000 Morikami Park Rd., Delray Beach) at their Sushi & Stroll Summer Walk. Enjoy the taiko drums by Fushu Daiko, Japanese food and the breathtaking sunset. Also, get a sneak peek at the upcoming exhibits and events that the museum has in store for the fall. The stroll takes place Friday, Sept. 6 starting at 5:30 p.m. $8 for adults (ages 11 and older); $6 for kids (ages 4-10); free for members and kids 3 and under. More information at 561-495-0233.
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web