Sushi & Stroll at the Morikami Museum
Take a stroll at the Morikami Museum this weekend. There will be sushi.
Spend the evening wandering the beautiful gardens of the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens (4000 Morikami Park Rd., Delray Beach) at their Sushi & Stroll Summer Walk. Enjoy the taiko drums by Fushu Daiko, Japanese food and the breathtaking sunset. Also, get a sneak peek at the upcoming exhibits and events that the museum has in store for the fall. The stroll takes place Friday, Sept. 6 starting at 5:30 p.m. $8 for adults (ages 11 and older); $6 for kids (ages 4-10); free for members and kids 3 and under. More information at 561-495-0233.
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17