Sushi & Stroll at the Morikami Museum
Take a stroll at the Morikami Museum this weekend. There will be sushi.
Spend the evening wandering the beautiful gardens of the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens (4000 Morikami Park Rd., Delray Beach) at their Sushi & Stroll Summer Walk. Enjoy the taiko drums by Fushu Daiko, Japanese food and the breathtaking sunset. Also, get a sneak peek at the upcoming exhibits and events that the museum has in store for the fall. The stroll takes place Friday, Sept. 6 starting at 5:30 p.m. $8 for adults (ages 11 and older); $6 for kids (ages 4-10); free for members and kids 3 and under. More information at 561-495-0233.
See and Do
- 4 Not-So-Scary Halloween Events in Orlando
- These are the free and cheap events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 28-30
- A Runner’s Guide To Miami
- Halloween events for families, fitness freaks and just plain freaks
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful