Sushi & Stroll at the Morikami Museum
Take a stroll at the Morikami Museum this weekend. There will be sushi.
Spend the evening wandering the beautiful gardens of the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens (4000 Morikami Park Rd., Delray Beach) at their Sushi & Stroll Summer Walk. Enjoy the taiko drums by Fushu Daiko, Japanese food and the breathtaking sunset. Also, get a sneak peek at the upcoming exhibits and events that the museum has in store for the fall. The stroll takes place Friday, Sept. 6 starting at 5:30 p.m. $8 for adults (ages 11 and older); $6 for kids (ages 4-10); free for members and kids 3 and under. More information at 561-495-0233.
See and Do
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Florida Supercon: Top Five Things to Do
- Miami Events - July 2014
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
- Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
- Out in the Tropics fest presents poetry, dance and postmodern flamenco