Sushi & Stroll at the Morikami Museum
Take a stroll at the Morikami Museum this weekend. There will be sushi.
Spend the evening wandering the beautiful gardens of the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens (4000 Morikami Park Rd., Delray Beach) at their Sushi & Stroll Summer Walk. Enjoy the taiko drums by Fushu Daiko, Japanese food and the breathtaking sunset. Also, get a sneak peek at the upcoming exhibits and events that the museum has in store for the fall. The stroll takes place Friday, Sept. 6 starting at 5:30 p.m. $8 for adults (ages 11 and older); $6 for kids (ages 4-10); free for members and kids 3 and under. More information at 561-495-0233.
See and Do
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 16-18
- Shakespeare Miami takes on ‘The Tempest’
- Tamiami International Orchid Festival unites lovers of exotic plants