The Surfcomber 2.0
Preview the Surfcomber 2.0 as Kimpton Hotels reinvents a classic SoBe property
1717 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Revist a classic this winter as Kimpton Hotels debuts the renovated Surfcomber Hotel on Dec 1. The reinvented SoBe outpost pairs "European Bohemia" with "down home American front porch appeal" - think 200 feet of oceanfront property, a heated pool deck, spacious cabanas and 186 guest rooms outfitted with Frette linens and Etro bath products. Other amenities include VIP (very important pet) pet bowls & beds, a mini bar stocked with organic eats, WiFi, morning in-room coffee & tea service and daily hosted evening wine hours. Doors open Dec 1 and booking is available through Jan 31, 2012 with rates starting at $149 or $199, depending on dates.
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms