Hang ten, dude, F1RST surf shop and rentals opens up in new digs.
Gnarly, dudes, F1RST Surf/Kite/Rentals received a facelift (how Miami!) and is open for biz in its new digs located at 50 South Pointe Drive, Suite #107 (that's The Continuum for you totally tubular locals).
The 900 square-foot space is nestled as close as possible to coveted South Pointe, perfect for surfing and kite boarding. Outfitted with with flat-screen TVs and minimalist décor, F1RST is more chic than shabby.
Scoop up surfing apparel for men and women by brands such as Analog, Aloha Army, Reef Sandals and Rainbow Sandals.
F1RST is also touted as the paddleboard specialists and rental authority on South Beach and lessons, tours and rentals throughout South Beach and Key Biscayne are on hand.
We promise, it's the Big Kahuna.
On Thursday, June 29 from 7 - 11 p.m., the shop will host a grand opening reception with complimentary cocktails provided by Portofino Wines and Liquors.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- SoulCycle Opening In Miami
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer