Hang ten, dude, F1RST surf shop and rentals opens up in new digs.
Gnarly, dudes, F1RST Surf/Kite/Rentals received a facelift (how Miami!) and is open for biz in its new digs located at 50 South Pointe Drive, Suite #107 (that's The Continuum for you totally tubular locals).
The 900 square-foot space is nestled as close as possible to coveted South Pointe, perfect for surfing and kite boarding. Outfitted with with flat-screen TVs and minimalist décor, F1RST is more chic than shabby.
Scoop up surfing apparel for men and women by brands such as Analog, Aloha Army, Reef Sandals and Rainbow Sandals.
F1RST is also touted as the paddleboard specialists and rental authority on South Beach and lessons, tours and rentals throughout South Beach and Key Biscayne are on hand.
We promise, it's the Big Kahuna.
On Thursday, June 29 from 7 - 11 p.m., the shop will host a grand opening reception with complimentary cocktails provided by Portofino Wines and Liquors.
50 South Point Drive, Suite 107
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book