Hang ten, dude, F1RST surf shop and rentals opens up in new digs.
Gnarly, dudes, F1RST Surf/Kite/Rentals received a facelift (how Miami!) and is open for biz in its new digs located at 50 South Pointe Drive, Suite #107 (that's The Continuum for you totally tubular locals).
The 900 square-foot space is nestled as close as possible to coveted South Pointe, perfect for surfing and kite boarding. Outfitted with with flat-screen TVs and minimalist décor, F1RST is more chic than shabby.
Scoop up surfing apparel for men and women by brands such as Analog, Aloha Army, Reef Sandals and Rainbow Sandals.
F1RST is also touted as the paddleboard specialists and rental authority on South Beach and lessons, tours and rentals throughout South Beach and Key Biscayne are on hand.
We promise, it's the Big Kahuna.
On Thursday, June 29 from 7 - 11 p.m., the shop will host a grand opening reception with complimentary cocktails provided by Portofino Wines and Liquors.
50 South Point Drive, Suite 107
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week