Hang ten, dude, F1RST surf shop and rentals opens up in new digs.
Gnarly, dudes, F1RST Surf/Kite/Rentals received a facelift (how Miami!) and is open for biz in its new digs located at 50 South Pointe Drive, Suite #107 (that's The Continuum for you totally tubular locals).
The 900 square-foot space is nestled as close as possible to coveted South Pointe, perfect for surfing and kite boarding. Outfitted with with flat-screen TVs and minimalist décor, F1RST is more chic than shabby.
Scoop up surfing apparel for men and women by brands such as Analog, Aloha Army, Reef Sandals and Rainbow Sandals.
F1RST is also touted as the paddleboard specialists and rental authority on South Beach and lessons, tours and rentals throughout South Beach and Key Biscayne are on hand.
We promise, it's the Big Kahuna.
On Thursday, June 29 from 7 - 11 p.m., the shop will host a grand opening reception with complimentary cocktails provided by Portofino Wines and Liquors.
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Get Suited for Success
- Swim Week Lives On
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- H&M To Open Another South Florida Store This Summer
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley